For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This looks really close to my keeper pheno! Great work now I gotta roll a joint for the ride to work tomorrow lol.
How’s that going btw? I look forward to those pics you drop. Always fun checking out the larger runs. I bet it’s a very fulfilling gig to do that for work, then go home and have your side of it to look forward to. It’s gotta be nice homie!👊🏻🤡

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Gotta say TF is a man of his word, this Banana OG x CMan #9 is awesome. I only vape rosin that I press and the terps are nuts. Coats your mouth. Nice kick on the exhale, im really impressed. This was a freebie clone I received atleast 6 months ago. Ill be enjoying this one. Thanks TF
1228231812a

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
How’s that going btw? I look forward to those pics you drop. Always fun checking out the larger runs. I bet it’s a very fulfilling gig to do that for work, then go home and have your side of it to look forward to. It’s gotta be nice homie!👊🏻🤡
it’s going well just miss my home grows lol. I may try to setup a tent in a month for a spring harvest.
The owner of node labs out of California suppose to come out soon and we might be setting up a tissue culture center at red bird in the stars ✨ align 🤞🏻. See what happens.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
it’s going well just miss my home grows lol. I may try to setup a tent in a month for a spring harvest.
The owner of node labs out of California suppose to come out soon and we might be setting up a tissue culture center at red bird in the stars ✨ align 🤞🏻. See what happens.
Man all the good vibes there bro. Onward and upward 👊🏻🤡

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Gotta say TF is a man of his word, this Banana OG x CMan #9 is awesome. I only vape rosin that I press and the terps are nuts. Coats your mouth. Nice kick on the exhale, im really impressed. This was a freebie clone I received atleast 6 months ago. Ill be enjoying this one. Thanks TF
View attachment 2092943
I gotta say I pulled three phenos from a 15 pack and all three incredible yet slightly different terp profile. The exact high that I love. and there’s no cookies or cake in there so that’s always appreciated in this house.
Already have out crossed with my male, just finished ogkb x banana man
Also have mango x banana man and tootsie x banana man.
Your buds look fantastic!

Top Bottom