For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

I’m sure this has been posted but we will post again. 😁Tootsie(skunk1 x gg4)
I need someone to volunteer to do a documented grow of 10-12
tootsie x bananaman seeds. They are regular photoperiod seeds. Strain name and Tenguseeds needs to be in the thread title. HMU and you gotta give me samples lol
Damn bro if you want me to kill my veg just say so 😂

I think I have my keeper picked out, but we’ll need to smoke them all before killing

Mothman

Mothman

No rush for me ✌️ Fingers crossed for a Frostette muahahha
I’m growing @Trustfall’s Frostette now, she’s all manifolded and tied down. Before topping she was one of the most vigorous growers I’ve had, truly a beautiful symmetrical plant.
IMG 4534
IMG 4604

Hated to cut her. And she hated it, too. After the first cut, she took a long pause. But she’s digging in now (bottom right).
IMG 4664

(Plus I managed to clone 👯 Frostette’s big-ass top (below) in a cup of spring water—roots are popping out big time.)
IMG 4671

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’m growing @Trustfall’s Frostette now, she’s all manifolded and tied down. Before topping she was one of the most vigorous growers I’ve had, truly a beautiful symmetrical plant.
View attachment 2127276View attachment 2127277
Hated to cut her. And she hated it, too. After the first cut, she took a long pause. But she’s digging in now (bottom right).View attachment 2127278

(Plus I managed to clone 👯 Frostette’s big-ass top (below) in a cup of spring water—roots are popping out big time.)View attachment 2127279
I have a few of those trucking through veg atm.
Nice manifolds homie!
Here’s mine. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 3574
IMG 3575
IMG 3576
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hated to cut her. And she hated it, too. After the first cut, she took a long pause. But she’s digging in now (bottom right).View attachment 2127278

(Plus I managed to clone 👯 Frostette’s big-ass top (below) in a cup of spring water—roots are popping out big time.)View attachment 2127279
You won’t be disappointed with the end results!! Seriously the best I’ve smoked

IMG 6913
IMG 6986
IMG 7019
IMG 7035
Newty

Newty

Found these in my mailbox today! Not only great pricing and fast shipping but even a free strain! I truly appreciate everything, my whole experience was nothing less then perfect! Thanks again Trustfall!!!

I do have one issue though...... I have to buy the 4x2 kit I've been eyeing up because I can't wait to empty my 8x4 to pop some of these! 😡🤭

Shout out to @BB22 and @Mikedin for recommending Trustfall!
20240226 175933

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
No rush for me ✌️ Fingers crossed for a Frostette muahahha
I got you brotha 👊🏻
I’m sure this has been posted but we will post again. 😁Tootsie(skunk1 x gg4)

Damn bro if you want me to kill my veg just say so 😂

I think I have my keeper picked out, but we’ll need to smoke them all before killing
I got plenty of other stuff for you to choose from I’ll hit you up.

Looking good mothman!
I have a few of those trucking through veg atm.
Nice manifolds homie!
Here’s mine. 👊🏻🤡
You’re gonna love it!
You won’t be disappointed with the end results!! Seriously the best I’ve smoked
Wow 😯
Found these in my mailbox today! Not only great pricing and fast shipping but even a free strain! I truly appreciate everything, my whole experience was nothing less then perfect! Thanks again Trustfall!!!

I do have one issue though...... I have to buy the 4x2 kit I've been eyeing up because I can't wait to empty my 8x4 to pop some of these! 😡🤭

Shout out to @BB22 and @Mikedin for recommending Trustfall!
View attachment 2127418
You’re welcome and thank you for sharing your order! You’re welcome to post your progress here if you would like.
I appreciate being told who recommends me as well. Taking notes 📝

Top Bottom