For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Straight to hard core gang bang when you thought life was like the movie Notebook 📒 🥰 going back to my happy place now. Would have got flower pics but didn’t want to scare you guys 😕
I laughed out loud in a coffee shop reading this. True story. Man I’ve been too busy with life stuff, I miss the romance of growing. I love smoking weed but growing it helped me discover a different side of myself I never knew existed. Popping some TENGU seeds atm because I wanna see and feel the whole process of life forming. We all weird ass potheads at heart but growing feels very spiritual to me. Happy Friday peeps 🐥.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Serious question trust. What are some tips you have for understanding what phenos will be good in your vast experience? What are traits you look for?
Practice. I’m not a scientific write everything down kinda person, so I go off feel. Look em in the eye they will tell you 😉
I killed 20 today I felt were the weakest in the crowed. Anything that had sign of pm I killed first. It’s humid they on the wet ground low air circulation so if they not fighting it gotta go. They I killed anything that was getting out grown except a couple of smaller that looked very blue berry. Next kill will be 7-14 days into flower before pollen drops.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I know she looks like shit but this is the next line that will be worked by Tengu.
Ak-47 this is the first plant I ever grew in the year 2000 it’s also the first kind bud I ever smoked that went back to 98’.
Gonna clean her up and I gonna do some mainly non cookie non cake crosses.

Resized 20240305 144123 1709674900132
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Practice. I’m not a scientific write everything down kinda person, so I go off feel. Look em in the eye they will tell you 😉
I killed 20 today I felt were the weakest in the crowed. Anything that had sign of pm I killed first. It’s humid they on the wet ground low air circulation so if they not fighting it gotta go. They I killed anything that was getting out grown except a couple of smaller that looked very blue berry. Next kill will be 7-14 days into flower before pollen drops.
That makes a lot of sense, I do most things by feel with cannabis as well. It is nice to get the perspective of an experienced breeder.
You do some fine work 🔥

Top Bottom