• Tagged users None
Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Transgender watering can!!!
Im dying of laughter over here Capt 🤣

C

chinaoreo

#trustfall this girl has been goin for a while and gettin a lil outta hand.. lol thinking about putting Her outside… What are your guys opinions? I am a bit limited on outdoor experience, but Maybe a 40 gallon fabric pot..? I acquired a few of those recently. Happy Saturday 😺

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
#trustfall this girl has been goin for a while and gettin a lil outta hand.. lol thinking about putting Her outside… What are your guys opinions? I am a bit limited on outdoor experience, but Maybe a 40 gallon fabric pot..? I acquired a few of those recently. Happy Saturday 😺
Good start but it’s still pretty early for a plant that size gonna be massive before you dab out her out side .

C

chinaoreo

Good start but it’s still pretty early for a plant that size gonna be massive before you dab out her out side .
I’m right here . Another three four weeks Should do it? Lol Assuming I grow it out for another month it would be a good idea to put out a plant that size… Right?

IMG 0688
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Ah I gotcha. So When do you put them out here usually?
I haven’t ever grown outside but I know a lot of people who do. June 1st is a safe date to put that outside without the worry of reveg. You maybe able to go out earlier but I’m not exactly sure how early.

Top Bottom