For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
RS-11xOkies are officially in flowering starting now! Made it a fast 21 day veg for a quick turn around. Took a clone of each of my favorites for a future mom for a good SOG run next time. These have grown so well and can only imagine the 🔥 that’s about to be had!

IMG 9809 compressed
IMG 9811 compressed
IMG 9814
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Btw ..this girl got a 4x4 pad of her own under a 650 bar light. Hoping over a pound I heard the GP okie buds are some logs..lol My plants are getting bigger and bigger. This was my last grape gas. 14 ounces 😺
They are! Great smoke as well! Heavy citrus in her smelled like straight orange air heads while she was growing and still holds the citrus after the cure nice solid buds

IMG 3329
IMG 3338
IMG 3342
J

Jestertz

Bunch of tengu seeds going now. I wanna say this is lit 7 days in soil as seed ? Have to look back at dates but. Insane

Gelato 33
Tropicana cookies
Triangle kush
Oreoz
Gmo
Chocolate Gelato
White runts

Most are x okie. I believe one or two Is x Cinderella man ?? Love me some tengu seeds. Gonna throw4 outside this year.

The ones I prevegged inside last year from Feb to May and buddy put outside git 9 feet tall and all of 4. 5 feet across

Gonna be fire

First pics of the baby planted now ... next few are the ones I gave him for outside.

Than the finished buds are the grape cream cake (frostette) and oreoz x okie I grew from tengu last grow. Oreoz is laying on the white marble. Frostette speaks for itself !

20240405 202723
Screenshot 20240408 223104 Messages
Screenshot 20240408 223110 Messages
Screenshot 20240408 223148 Messages
Screenshot 20240408 223201 Messages
Screenshot 20240408 223156 Messages
Screenshot 20240408 223225 Messages
Screenshot 20240408 223239 Messages
Screenshot 20240408 223252 Messages
J

Jestertz

Update. The babies are prolly mire like 12 days in soil. I let the. Go a week in solos and transplanted them April 5th. In 3 days from transplant they look like this from this.

First two are both before. Next two with fan in pic are afters. Lit 3 days from transplant!

I'm using elite living soil Los mix .. who you add to promix ( I used promix mp with coco coir and limestone and myco added ) all organic this time. I have their flowering mix and compost tea. Also to give it weekly. I can't wait foe this round!

20240405 202705
20240405 202723
20240408 225701
20240408 225727
C

chinaoreo

They are! Great smoke as well! Heavy citrus in her smelled like straight orange air heads while she was growing and still holds the citrus after the cure nice solid buds
Awesome my Gp okies are starting to bulk up nicely.. out of 4 dif plants I see 3 diff phenos.. so variety is the spice of life.. lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Update. The babies are prolly mire like 12 days in soil. I let the. Go a week in solos and transplanted them April 5th. In 3 days from transplant they look like this from this.

First two are both before. Next two with fan in pic are afters. Lit 3 days from transplant!

I'm using elite living soil Los mix .. who you add to promix ( I used promix mp with coco coir and limestone and myco added ) all organic this time. I have their flowering mix and compost tea. Also to give it weekly. I can't wait foe this round!
Bunch of tengu seeds going now. I wanna say this is lit 7 days in soil as seed ? Have to look back at dates but. Insane

Gelato 33
Tropicana cookies
Triangle kush
Oreoz
Gmo
Chocolate Gelato
White runts

Most are x okie. I believe one or two Is x Cinderella man ?? Love me some tengu seeds. Gonna throw4 outside this year.

The ones I prevegged inside last year from Feb to May and buddy put outside git 9 feet tall and all of 4. 5 feet across

Gonna be fire

First pics of the baby planted now ... next few are the ones I gave him for outside.

Than the finished buds are the grape cream cake (frostette) and oreoz x okie I grew from tengu last grow. Oreoz is laying on the white marble. Frostette speaks for itself !
Ah shit! Those girls look like they did you well 🤩👊🏻

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Love that flood table rig. And so do they.
That clean af btw, the plants gorgeous,
But y’all have some nice standards.
Keeping it nice and clean. I have a touch of pride for y’all. 🤣
Quarantine room for the new tc arrivals. It’s nice having a maintenance crew to help build and maintain the rooms. We still got a lot of challenges but shits been coming together.
Next week is a new week and for now I will be taking over the green house and little bird with 4 rooms. Gonna get this greenhouse self sufficient in the coming months.

Top Bottom