Tent and Truck Liner Diary

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So this is Day 1 of my 1st ever Grow Diary... I have done many of grows but not publicly like this!

We have 4 strains
BLUE DREAM
WHITE WIDOW
GREAT WHITE SHARK
ORIGINAL GLUE

ALL FROM NIRVAN SEED BANK!!!!

I have them in Pro-mix HP under Philzon Fd 6500... this is all being done in a almost 5x5x5'11 tent... had to cut it down drastically to fit my basement!

In my truck Liner we have
3 PURPLE URKLE
2 ROMULAN
1 FUCKING INCREDIBLE

1 Rom and All Urkle came from Growerschoice seed bank

1 Rom and F.I. is from Pacific seed bank(warning to all NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!)

These are under my NEW MedicGrow EZ 8 1000w light...

Yes I burned the crap out of them but have them on rebound.

This light is insane and it's a new learning curve

Tent and truck liner diary
Tent and truck liner diary 2
Tent and truck liner diary 3
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Just gave the 6 pack 25% dosage of Advanced Nutrients... I probably start feeding Later than I should however 24 hours after feeding they started to darken up real quick

As for the 4 pack all seedling sprouted and opened up... will be feeding in few weeks

Advanced nutrients
Grow
Micro
Bloom
Rhinoskin
Budcandy
Tarantula
Pirhana
Voodoo
B-52
Sensizyme

Usually AN calls for 4-8ml per gallon I will cut that in half right off the rip and never go over a half dose... for 1st and 2nd week I will do 25% of my dosage rate...basically .5 to 1ml per gallon

Fcad31d8 cf34 4d5f ab41 55bb8eba50b1photo
255e024f 373d 4e42 bbee 04dd160f81efphoto
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Just transplanted urkles romulans and fucking incredible into 1 gal pots... the medicgrow EZ 8 is way too strong for my space... you can see the bleaching of the leaves...6foot ceiling running at 40%... just gotta hold out a little more

20230521 174134
JKash

JKash

Supporter
So here we are with the next installment.. another week has passed and I screwed up the tent...oops! Accidentally gave them water with too much cal mag... they will recover!... just watering out what's left and will give them their 1st microdose of food... Phlizon light is set at 100% and at max height at about 5'10"

As for the truck bed. I have had the plants recover just nice! I now will stress them a little more again as I have just set the MEDICGROW EZ8 to 100%... This light is soo freaking bright!
Food wise here is where I'm at this week.

Advanced nutrients 2ml per gal
Micro
Bloom
Grow
Bud candy
Rhinoskin
Sensizyme
B-52

4ml per gallon
Tarantula
Pirhana
Voodoo

I'm feeding between 2x to 3x a week...
With warmer weather my basement is getting warmer... right now I'm using a portable a/c... however it's not cooling and just on fan blowing out the face and ass🤣... im getting ready to cut a hole in a door to vent an exhaust into another room/exit area...

20230529 181321
20230529 164715
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Today's science lesson!
So basement is was getting hot...like 90 and above...summer is here!

As we all know Hot air rises and cool air stays low!

I needed to cool entire basement with a 4000btu portable ac....

So vent air upstairs into kitchen... blow cool air across canopy and have hurricane fan push to tent area... cold air goes in bottom of tent... hot air is pushed out at top.... if you don't have ways to exhaust heat like I do... this is way to get cool air pushed around

20230530 201303
20230531 074650
20230531 074704
20230531 074712
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Just trimmed up for mainlining... been waiting for these stages to approach!

20230603 065409
JKash

JKash

Supporter
April 23rd is when I have started all seedlings in the truck liner

May 11th all seedlings started in tent...

So plants have been tipped in the truck liner... I must say for 2.50 at Walmart you can get a 10 pack of clothes hangers and make about 20 or more plant hooks... I find this to be easiest and cheapest way to train plants...

Same feeding schedule was applied until 1st topping... I may be cutting everything in HALF AGAIN from what I have been using.... now plants have been cut and stripped dosages are most likely too strong now

I am no longer using the voodoo pirhana or tarantula

As for everything in the tent they got water logged from flushing out the high dose of calmag... totally my fault was not thinking about dosage to seedling... total stoner moment🤣🤣🤣

However they just got their 1st .5ml dosage of I was using for truckliner a few posts ago.... not to worried here as most of these leaves will be stripped off!

20230605 181701
20230605 181644
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Here is 1 of 2 romulan plants.... this is same plant 48 hours after topping for 2nd time... *didn't realize I picked the "drawing" photo... was trying to explain to my buddy what i do cause he wanted to learn from me*

20230608 203442
20230611 115314
JKash

JKash

Supporter
I staked all plants down...looking like within 2 weeks tops I'll be topping for 3rd and final time...

Sometime in July lights will be off...

Right now for feeding I'm still at strong side but feeding at 1ml dosages still for my AN line! All lights are at full power captain!🤣

Also romulan from Pacific Seed Bank was a mutant! Just my luck with that company... even when not their fault on this crapshoot... I can't win... gonna have 5 instead of 8 arms🤣🤦

20230612 115316
20230612 115323
20230612 115252
20230612 115254
20230612 115256
20230612 115339
Last edited:
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
There's a variety called "effin incredible"? That's a high bar, I mean, it better be a cup winner......

You know what you're doing, you've done enough grows, is your light too powerful for 100% yet? What's the hight above the plants?

I get so nervous when I see people topping , especially so early! But you seem to have it down, they look good.. .....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
There's a variety called "effin incredible"? That's a high bar, I mean, it better be a cup winner......

You know what you're doing, you've done enough grows, is your light too powerful for 100% yet? What's the hight above the plants?

I get so nervous when I see people topping , especially so early! But you seem to have it down, they look good.. .....
I top at the 4th set of leaves. Been doing it that way for years.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah most ppl do. I just can't......only because I want the main stem/cola.
I always leave a few too, ain’t nothing like the cola off of an unfettered lady.

JKash

JKash

Supporter

Yes pacific seed bank sells it! HOWEVER....I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I top at the 4th set of leaves. Been doing it that way for years.
I been doing it between 3rd and 4th set of leaves...sometimes had to do 2nd... I go for best node to start at... I've had mutants that made it impossible

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I been doing it between 3rd and 4th set of leaves...sometimes had to do 2nd... I go for best node to start at... I've had mutants that made it impossible
Been there, those ones like to be bent over 🤣😂

JKash

JKash

Supporter
What happened homie?
Ugh so let's start back I'm Dec 28th of 2022 when I 1st made the order! Everything was Auto flower... customer service was horrible! They honored resenting my order but it took over 4.5 weeks to handle.... then with the resend all 5 seeds of mk ultra strain were duds... they wanted me to pay to have them resent... I flipped shit... finally resent 5 mk after another 3.5 weeks of batching and confusion....

Nirvana seed bank is my favorite!!! Genetics are superior to all very cheap prices on seeds and always bogo sales and free seeds every week can spend 40 bucks and get 15 seeds... bogo on 1 strain and free pack with every order of something else....

My nirvana order was picked up by US customs.... they resent with no issue....

Also they promoted one of my GDP nug shots on their social media

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Ugh so let's start back I'm Dec 28th of 2022 when I 1st made the order! Everything was Auto flower... customer service was horrible! They honored resenting my order but it took over 4.5 weeks to handle.... then with the resend all 5 seeds of mk ultra strain were duds... they wanted me to pay to have them resent... I flipped shit... finally resent 5 mk after another 3.5 weeks of batching and confusion....

Nirvana seed bank is my favorite!!! Genetics are superior to all very cheap prices on seeds and always bogo sales and free seeds every week can spend 40 bucks and get 15 seeds... bogo on 1 strain and free pack with every order of something else....

My nirvana order was picked up by US customs.... they resent with no issue....

Also they promoted one of my GDP nug shots on their social media
Also I would have actually been doing a harvest shortly... IF THEY DIDNT F%CK ME WITH AUTOS!

JKash

JKash

Supporter

Yes pacific seed bank... but I will never buy from them again!

Top Bottom