Tent and Truck Liner Diary

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ugh so let's start back I'm Dec 28th of 2022 when I 1st made the order! Everything was Auto flower... customer service was horrible! They honored resenting my order but it took over 4.5 weeks to handle.... then with the resend all 5 seeds of mk ultra strain were duds... they wanted me to pay to have them resent... I flipped shit... finally resent 5 mk after another 3.5 weeks of batching and confusion....

Nirvana seed bank is my favorite!!! Genetics are superior to all very cheap prices on seeds and always bogo sales and free seeds every week can spend 40 bucks and get 15 seeds... bogo on 1 strain and free pack with every order of something else....

My nirvana order was picked up by US customs.... they resent with no issue....

Also they promoted one of my GDP nug shots on their social media
Dammit man, thats a whole shit ton of boulderdash. Glad nirvana was willing to do the right thing tho. Get some props for your grow ain’t shabby either 😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Also I would have actually been doing a harvest shortly... IF THEY DIDNT F%CK ME WITH AUTOS!
I stopped buying from ilgm over that bs, order a pack of fems, get all autos, alls it takes is once with that kind of bs. I was done. Never again.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I stopped buying from ilgm over that bs, order a pack of fems, get all autos, alls it takes is once with that kind of bs. I was done. Never again.
Happened once with Nirvana but I always been loyal and favorites them most!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
If u were to go on Niravan right now I bet you can spend 40 bucks and get 20 seeds under 3 strains....sign up for newsletter...place a bogo order and receive free strain of the week

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If u were to go on Niravan right now I bet you can spend 40 bucks and get 20 seeds under 3 strains....sign up for newsletter...place a bogo order and receive free strain of the week
Definitely checking that out. Thx bro!

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Ugh so let's start back I'm Dec 28th of 2022 when I 1st made the order! Everything was Auto flower... customer service was horrible! They honored resenting my order but it took over 4.5 weeks to handle.... then with the resend all 5 seeds of mk ultra strain were duds... they wanted me to pay to have them resent... I flipped shit... finally resent 5 mk after another 3.5 weeks of batching and confusion....

Nirvana seed bank is my favorite!!! Genetics are superior to all very cheap prices on seeds and always bogo sales and free seeds every week can spend 40 bucks and get 15 seeds... bogo on 1 strain and free pack with every order of something else....

My nirvana order was picked up by US customs.... they resent with no issue....

Also they promoted one of my GDP nug shots on their social media
Ooh did you get one of those "intercept" letters? "We're US customs and we don't allow cannabis seeds and we're gonna check these boxes and mail you a stern letter and blippity blop bloobyl!"

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Ooh did you get one of those "intercept" letters? "We're US customs and we don't allow cannabis seeds and we're gonna check these boxes and mail you a stern letter and blippity blop bloobyl!"
Sorta not a stern letter but a letter none the less stating they took my SATIVA SEEDS... all my seeds were indicas🤣🤣🤣 no badge number no name of officer...

Federally it is illegal... technically It happeneded in NY state at JFK airport... I have a medical card which makes buying and growing seeds legal for me!!! Federally no shot to fight this... state wise maybe?!?... however would love to set a precedent with this!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
But I'm getting 8 main stem/colas this way not just 1
Why stop there? I have plants pruned to 16 mainlines in 3/4 gallon pots. Keep it going broseph!

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Sorta not a stern letter but a letter none the less stating they took my SATIVA SEEDS... all my seeds were indicas🤣🤣🤣 no badge number no name of officer...

Federally it is illegal... technically It happeneded in NY state at JFK airport... I have a medical card which makes buying and growing seeds legal for me!!! Federally no shot to fight this... state wise maybe?!?... however would love to set a precedent with this!
I think technically they get you on trying to transport food or plant matter......

We still have a ways to go.....

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I think technically they get you on trying to transport food or plant matter......

We still have a ways to go.....
Sorry wrong reply... ur right... but even so as a medical card holder I have legal rights to grow

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Just did my.3rd and final topping... I was surprised I was able to do it so quickly... I topped 3x in about 1.5 weeks

20230613 175652
20230613 175648
20230613 175642
20230613 175635
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Here we are @ 2 months and 4 days of veg in the truck liner... food has been boosted to full strength topping at 4ml per gal for every nutrient... all plants have been staked down... I usually tie down but for 2.50 a 10 pack of wire hangers from Walmart this saves time and frustrations!

As for the tent (1month 6 days) all rooting food was at 4ml per gallon tarantula voodoo and pirhana

2ml per gallon on trio base budcandy 4ml per gallon sensizyme and rhinoskin

Can't wait to be flipping lights within a month in truck liner!

20230617 193644
20230617 193648
20230617 194322
JKash

JKash

Supporter
1 month and 2 weeks I bounced back my tent girls and was able to top 3 out of 4... waiting for 4th to get a little stronger before topping

(Topped)
Great white shark
White widow
Blue dream

Original Glue (not topped but pruned)

All strains are from Nirvana Sees Bank❤️❤️❤️

20230619 135850
20230619 140550
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Nothing new to really report...
Back left is Fucking Incredible... reminds me of the "afro" from house party...or Marge Simpson🤣

20230622 172610
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Well the 6 pack was just transplanted into 7 gallons!... Sunday they will be getting their 1st dose of bud ignitor and the following Sunday lights will go off! Can't wait to see these girls flower... 3 purple urkle 2 romulan 1 fucking incredible... as we all know urkle is not big producer but I'm curious how mainlining her will do!

As for the 4 pack I will be putting into 3 gal pots very soon... going to be topping for 3rd and final time shortly

20230629 191443
20230629 191435
20230629 191426
20230629 191453

Latest posts

Top Bottom