Tent and Truck Liner Diary

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The thing is it's hard to tell TONE OF VOICE from text... i was just explaining my reasoning... heck if i could get a centurion pro or something ya i'm all in... i just really hate trimming🤣🤣
Me too homie, me too. It blooooooooows

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The thing is it's hard to tell TONE OF VOICE from text... i was just explaining my reasoning... heck if i could get a centurion pro or something ya i'm all in... i just really hate trimming🤣🤣
I know bro, Sall gravy here mang

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Also I don't put my cola nugs in... they still get hand trimmed... but even so... trimming big buds I think is easier
Fair enough homie!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Also I don't put my cola nugs in... they still get hand trimmed... but even so... trimming big buds I think is easier
Wasn't even close to be offended with the answer tho was asking your thoughs on it as I was considering some time ago to get one. But I think it would be collecting dust, I could get the one my friend don't use anymore to test sometime too tho but after his opinion on it I got steered away from it.

I too hate trimming it gets boring after our first harvest in our life's LOL

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Wasn't even close to be offended with the answer tho was asking your thoughs on it as I was considering some time ago to get one. But I think it would be collecting dust, I could get the one my friend don't use anymore to test sometime too tho but after his opinion on it I got steered away from it.

Once upon a time, it was almost exciting, now I just want my plants to flower forever hahaha. Wait? You’re done already? Fuck. Just, tell your homies to relax. No rush 😂😂😂

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Once upon a time, it was almost exciting, now I just want my plants to flower forever hahaha. Wait? You’re done already? Fuck. Just, tell your homies to relax. No rush 😂😂😂
Nah man these are not done.... these were in my tent... I had to move the the bed liner cause they grew up thru my phlizon led light...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nah man these are not done.... these were in my tent... I had to move the the bed liner cause they grew up thru my phlizon led light...
A wonderful problem to have! They look fucking killer too bro.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh I know they aren’t done, got a few weeks easy yet.

JKash

JKash

Supporter

I mean I was skeptical at 1st but in my opinion if u have fire stuff to start with... it's worth it... I love the fact with the debudder lid and trimmer I timed to 15 to 20 minutes per plant trimmed debudded weighed and I. Jars

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Love it!!! Whole urkle plant debudded and trimmed without breaking a sweat and b4 work!!! Good feeling when you start your day getting a plant all done

20230912 074823
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Also I got new blades coming for my trim bowl next trim withh be better

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Love it!!! Whole urkle plant debudded and trimmed without breaking a sweat and b4 work!!! Good feeling when you start your day getting a plant all done
do a video on the machine too if you can :-)
cheers

JKash

JKash

Supporter
So these girls are looking solid!!!! Great white shark is furthest behind and white widow is starting her fade!

20230918 134733
20230916 082236
20230916 082233
20230915 183434
20230915 183425
20230915 183413
JKash

JKash

Supporter
So here is the 3 urkles 2 romulan and 2 fucking incredible... I basically lost this whole harvest to powdery mildew.... I did a bud wash on everything and yes it all looks clean now... I am very upset with how it finished.... the only good plants are my romulans....

I have a comparison pic of 2 urkles...

I ended up doing a complete scrub down and sterilization of the truck liner area.... im glad the 4 pack were in quarantine for the worst parts of the summer as they are completely unaffected by molds mildew or bud rot!!!!!!

20230914 072252
20230913 204528

Latest posts

Top Bottom