tent full of lil raskals!!!

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supercharged

supercharged

yo wats goin on farmers a happy and prosperus new year to all!!!!!!!!!!
wat did every1get up2last nite then? i took ma bong round ma friends and had a session an treated him2a few isolator bongs hahaha
a quick pic of my instruments i use2get high with :)

Nyeweaponsofchoice

and sum iso bong pics

Isohit

Isohit1

we tried gettin a shot of it bubbling as the flame hits it but damn it it hard wen ur mashed!!!!!!!

not much goin on with the fires but am here with a lil update on my og raskals white cough.
The growth on these bitches is phenomenal!!! they were transported into these 4inch pots about a week ago and they need repottin already!!! wats every1s views on re-potting as im on the subject, wen is the best time to do it.... wen they r slightly rootbound or before?
anyway heres a few shots of 1of the white cough cuts i took

Starwberrycut3

Strawberrycut2

Strawberrycut1

Strawberrycut

and a shot of the roots after a week in the pots :confused0054:

Strawberryroots1

check the internodes everywhere on her, crazy growth!!!!!!!!!

peace out SC

K

KushChemDiesel

I don't rate that line of nutes but it seems to be working for ya bro,

You can't beat them Cali kushes either i try and stick to that sort of weed these days, well all the 1's listed in my name lol ;)

grand job m8 im sub'd

kcd

supercharged

supercharged

have u tried the plant magic old timer range then bro cause as far as im aware its a pretty newly developed range?
the addatives i thhink have been out4a while but i spoke2the owner of plant magic at an expo and he said he has totally re-worked his ranges with the help of old timer

yeah ive tried the uk based strains me man and a few dutch genetics2and they just dont reali seem to compare to the cali genetics ive tried so far!

wat u got cookin up?

B

BipolarHiRoller

along for the ride. cant wait to see how these turn out. i love your set up too, more information / pics of it would for sure be helpful to at least myself if not some other newer growers who are still tweaking their set ups and trial and erroring with their own setups.

supercharged

supercharged

along for the ride. cant wait to see how these turn out. i love your set up too, more information / pics of it would for sure be helpful to at least myself if not some other newer growers who are still tweaking their set ups and trial and erroring with their own setups.

haha am pretty new2this 2b honest bro, this like ma 6th grow i think
erm wat u wanna know man?

K

KushChemDiesel

have u tried the plant magic old timer range then bro cause as far as im aware its a pretty newly developed range?
the addatives i thhink have been out4a while but i spoke2the owner of plant magic at an expo and he said he has totally re-worked his ranges with the help of old timer

yeah ive tried the uk based strains me man and a few dutch genetics2and they just dont reali seem to compare to the cali genetics ive tried so far!

wat u got cookin up?

I tried their Coco range and wasn't impressed but i was having a conversation with someone who is capable of mixing they're own nutes and basically all Plant Magic do is buy is buy the compounds highly concentrated and water them down & bottle them up, a no brainer really.

Atm fella i got these cookin & gonna tap my man up for some Topdawg genetics next week

Triple Kush
White OG
Lucifer OG
Happy Kush
Sour Jack
Kush 'o' Nesia
San Fernando Diesel
D-Kush
ECSD
UK Cheese
Casey Jones

kcd

B

BipolarHiRoller

oh i was just more so curious to the specifics of your setup, i thought this hydro actually is why i was curious but see now its soil, still interested nonetheless since i'm only on my first grow and have been trying to determine if i want to stick to hydro or go to soil.

Since this grow is obviously soil, have any of your previous grows been hydro?

supercharged

supercharged

noo bro i havent, 2b honest before i grew i smoked hydro weed and i have a friend that swears by it. i was havin a smoke with him last nite and we both agree'd my weed was much smoother to smoke than his even though his had a 3week flush and so tasted better
he grows for comercial reasons so he's happy with his setup up but mine is for personal so i went for more natural way of mostly organic (sum of my addatives r not all natural)

is your grow for personal use?
wat strains r u growing?

waayne

waayne

Sweet clones bro!
I would try and transplant them right before they get root bound.
:passingjoint:
Happy New Year!!!!

supercharged

supercharged

thanks buddy, i was waitin4sum1 2come in and help me out with that question cause i never reali know wen2pot up lol
hahaha yeah man happy new year2u 2my friend, i sparked a white bubba loaded with isolator in it at 12 and it took me hours to shmoke but i was wasted after it :)

that g13u finished looks like sum amazin smoke my friend, i was gifted a joint of that from my friend last nite and sum double strawberry diesel x original haze 2 which was a nice treat!!

am real stoked at this white cough i got goin bro, she is guna b a beauty!!!

K

KushChemDiesel

Oh yeah OGRaskals Master Kush x Bubblegum aswell fella

supercharged

supercharged

I tried their Coco range and wasn't impressed but i was having a conversation with someone who is capable of mixing they're own nutes and basically all Plant Magic do is buy is buy the compounds highly concentrated and water them down & bottle them up, a no brainer really.

Atm fella i got these cookin & gonna tap my man up for some Topdawg genetics next week

Triple Kush
White OG
Lucifer OG
Happy Kush
Sour Jack
Kush 'o' Nesia
San Fernando Diesel
D-Kush
ECSD
UK Cheese
Casey Jones

kcd

yeah i heard that about their other ranges from a friend of mine who's tried the coco but as i said this is a totally new range and plant magic r if u like the sellers of old timers project, not the actual makers of it

yooo wats ur pheno of the socal master x bubblegum u lucky devil and r u from up north sumwhere bro callin me fella? lol

a kush fiend just like me man, thats why i love my raskal gear hahaha

did u have a good new year bro?

K

KushChemDiesel

Spent new year on the south coast bro had a blast & i normally call people mush lol, im down these ends for my holidays seeing my missus and kid, im originally from the south but doing some vietnamese shit up north, all rooms filled up im sleeping in the front room as ya do but will all be worth it in the end.

The mk x bg i only have 2 of ive been ere for 2 weeks now i go back on the 4th and not seen them so cant say anything aboutn phenos yet, my pal gave me a pack i think i still got half pack left though as i planted out all them strains i got on my list at the same time so only put half pack of each down, all are sexed now though and backed up cuts wise in a GH Cutting Board, all have rooted so ill have to pot them up when i get back and set another tent up, when ya do it like this its more of a chore than a hobby but needs must.

You have a good NY mush lol?

supercharged

supercharged

rass bro my new yr was alright, 2b honest pretty quite man i had my party animal days a bit back and now am focusin on next goals haha so ended up with a m8 ove in sheffield havin a lil party over their then came home so nowt major, was it nice spendin it with the family?
so who's ya pal on here then, i take it he recommended this site2ya cause it was a good recommendation haha
u got any males of that master kush bro?

wat nute range u use and soil2?

peac out sc

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice line up i juss started 2 WhiteFire's around the same time as u.. So I'll b tuned in 2 watch ur grow.. I'm also trying 2 get that White Bubba ur lucky u got those 2 strains.. I heard good things about both.. Good luck on ur grow

supercharged

supercharged

thanks makingoo, i wasnt lucky man i camped out on my pc with ma homie4days2get those beans hahahahaha
but yo dont give up on the hunt man, raskal is supposed2b bck with a vengeance this yr!!!!!
have u noticed any different pheno's in your white fires bro?
the white pheno will b a little more stout in veg but will have many more branches

K

KushChemDiesel

Yeah m8 the proper cheese and yes about my friend lol

Im camped not far from ya buddies area bro not far at all & i hear ya on the NY front, people keep callin me a grouch but its just another day for me, when ya don't work every day is a holiday but its getting pretty boring now so might source some work, thinking about selling 3gs & i4 & Blackberry cases and protective screens just to get me out the house, no boss to answer to and if i dont wanna get up i dont have to lol.

Keep doin ya thing fella im sub'd & ill pm ya when i can i didn't read the rules so don't know how many posts i gotta get b4 i can reply to ya

kcd

supercharged

supercharged

yoo kushchemdeisel how we doin2day bro?
hahahaha check u out its hard work doin fuck all aint it man!!!
how long u bin in the game man? this is like my 6th grow and i gota say this is by far my fav hobbie!!! got me into growin my own veg an herbs an eveythin hahaha!!

wats ur fav strain2grow out bro?
yeah the exo cut is rife down south ways but not so much up here!!!

K

KushChemDiesel

I've been growing for about 8 yrs now m8, pretty sucky on the post count thingy but soon as i get back ill be able to take pics and start a diary.

Been chattin to my man who takin care of things while im away and both the mk x bg are fem's so im well happy, another strain i forgot to mention i got is ss x ecsd by sunsimulator its sun sour x ecsd dont know if ya heard of it and our str8 ecsd is a real special cut.

My favourite strains to grow out are the ecsd, sssdh ojd cut and the llogk from Elite Genetics but you be lucky to find even f2's of that now, makes me laugh up that way man all cheese is called blues and anything else is called jacks no matter what it is, you could wave a bag of wifi under their nose and they would still call it jacks & go 'i want blues' lmao

supercharged

supercharged

I've been growing for about 8 yrs now m8, pretty sucky on the post count thingy but soon as i get back ill be able to take pics and start a diary.

Been chattin to my man who takin care of things while im away and both the mk x bg are fem's so im well happy, another strain i forgot to mention i got is ss x ecsd by sunsimulator its sun sour x ecsd dont know if ya heard of it and our str8 ecsd is a real special cut.

My favourite strains to grow out are the ecsd, sssdh ojd cut and the llogk from Elite Genetics but you be lucky to find even f2's of that now, makes me laugh up that way man all cheese is called blues and anything else is called jacks no matter what it is, you could wave a bag of wifi under their nose and they would still call it jacks & go 'i want blues' lmao

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!! u got sum sims gear, damn bro i wud love2get my hands on sum of his worked sour d x's!!!! but yo it sounds lke u got urself a nice slection bro, i stick to 9-10week strains maself due to lack of space :(
which sun sour pheno was in ur cross bro?

hahahahaha LMAO a know wat ur sayin bout peeps in the north wantin cheese/blues/bluecheese, my m8 tried tellin me a pheno of my chemvalley kush was cheese!!! obviously i dint tell him that i grew it but fuck me it made me laugh that did!!!

where u get your sour d from bro?

Top Bottom