tent full of lil raskals!!!

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supercharged

supercharged

another little update on the thread peeps, just bin training my white coughs cause they r growing RAPIDLY!!!!!! my white fires just cant keep up with these bitches!!!!
ive strarted training very young (cuts r a week an a half old) so i can get em just the way i want. the 4stem method im using is perfect for my style of grow cause i reali struggle for space, i can keep the 4stems inside the perameters of the pot so i can fit more pots into the space, im goin for 16pots in my 1m x 1m floor space.
heres a few pics of the training, 1st off a few pics of wat i will b trimming off

Strawberrytraining

Strawberrytraining1

then the trim

Strawberrytraining2

Strawberrytraining3

then i topped her to slow that crazy ass growth!!!

Strawberrytraining4

and the finished4stems i will b training up :)

Strawberrytraining5

so wat do you guys think of ma methods?

oh and a little chemvalleey kush i bin smokin on, any1 up4a toke? :passingjoint:

peace out SC

Chemvalley kush
K

KushChemDiesel

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!! u got sum sims gear, damn bro i wud love2get my hands on sum of his worked sour d x's!!!! but yo it sounds lke u got urself a nice slection bro, i stick to 9-10week strains maself due to lack of space :(
which sun sour pheno was in ur cross bro?

where u get your sour d from bro?

Dankity dank dank bro that Chemvalley looks the biz,

erm not sure about pheno's on the ss x ecsd i just planted out a pack & ended up with 3-4 fems i think, all will be revealed tomorrow though i got some long ass trek to make to get back up them ends then i can start taking proper pics, i've been skyped some pics but they were taken on a mobile & weren't too clear, tbh the White OG, the mk x bg and the ss x ecsd all looked the same but they were just top of the plant pics.

Been told the Sour Jack is about 4' though & its only in a 3.6ltr pot lol, everything i listed i have i took 2 cuts off each & rooted up in a GH Cutting Board, got sent a pic of the roots and they bangin so i've had a change of plan, when i got back i was gonna set up the DR150 & flower off the cheddar and a load of SD's but next man sayin we got a bad case of PM in that tent so now all the cuts we took to back everything up is now gonna get grown and flowered off & of course be backed up again, probably gonna ditch the cheddar and the SD's apart from a few just to nurse back to health and get rid of the PM and kept as moms.

Soz for filling up ya thread bro lol

kcd

supercharged

supercharged

hahaha its cool man, yo if u have problems with pm try the essence i use, its the only thing ive found thats properly effective against it!!!

haha ma chemvalley was a weird pheno man, it cuda easily gone atleast another week but theres no room in my garden4long tings but still a nice smoke

cant wait2c the pic man, am dyin2have a look at sum sun sim gear hahahaha

is the white og karma's?

and come on man where ya get ur sour d from,, i wanna know? hahaha

K

KushChemDiesel

20 more posts and ill tell ya what cut it is, 19 after this 1 lol,

atm i been using Systhane fungus fighter & it was working but i've not been there to hold shit down so i dont even know how bad it is but i been told outta the 70 odd cheds and SD's only 2 look like they ain't gonna make it so it can't be that bad, im itching to get back tomorrow the missus knows it aswell she aint happy haha but like i said man needs must & i won't be seeing her now til february maybe even march, she don't know it yet though:evilgrin0040: Priorities biatccchhhh lol

Yeah the White OG is Karma's im running almost everything from his last drop but i started them before it came 3rd at the cup so im chuffed as nuts to have been given them as testers, almost everything i got going atm was gifted to me as testers & still got half packs left of everything apart from the mk x bg which were also gifted to me, think we popped all those not sure though. Luckily i got fems of everything even the D-Kush (Chemdog D x SFV) and the San Fernando Diesel (ECSD x SFV), actually i lied i had to put a Lucifer OG back into veg as it was slow growing so thats not sexed yet.

kcd

supercharged

supercharged

bro who the fuck gave u a gift like that.... introduce me mayne!!!!!!!!

but yeah ive always had my eye on karma's gear2man, he always drops sum bomb gear specially that white og hahaha

hope ur boi's on the case with that pm man, it can get out of hand real fast!!!!!

im havin a lil scrap with thrips at the moment, ma m8 gave me sum infasted cuts and i dint check them (like a dick) so they spread over my girls like wild fire!!! but am gettin it back under control now, i sit there with my girls till ive checked every leaf in my tent!!!! but yo man raskal gear is the future4me so far, he the mayne!!!!

peace out SC

K

KushChemDiesel

Yo bro top o the mornin to ya,

today is the day i get back to my babies and i cannot frigging wait lol

kcd

supercharged

supercharged

Yo bro top o the mornin to ya,

today is the day i get back to my babies and i cannot frigging wait lol

kcd

haha nice bruv nice, give us a shout wen ya get online man let me know how everythin is goin... start a thread even if u got time?

supercharged

supercharged

yoo wats up farmers, hope we all happy an high as usual lol!!!
just a nice update on the thread, bin workin away4a few days so not had chance to c ma babies, left em in the hands of my friend an he followed my instructions perfectly while i bin away cause my girls r beautiful!!!
i have noticed i still have a few thrips hangin on so i gave em a spray with sum insecticide to finally rid myslef of the little critters!!!
heres a group shot after the spray

Group shot

so wen they were sprayed i thought i wud check the roots on the white cough as it was repotted 6days ago and its been rooting fast and wow did i get a shock, its repotting time again!!!!!!! :confused0054:

White cough roots

White cough roots1

few shots of the top growth

White cough

4stem method coming into action

White cough2

and a fan leaf :)

White cough leaf

heres a few shots of the white fire i got goin on, i dint label up the different cuts wen i took em like a dick so i gota wait till they grow out a bit2c which pheno is wat lol

White fire

4 stem method

White fire1

they had a bit of heat stress goin on from wen hey 1st got transplanted into the flowering room

Heat stress

an heres my little miracle, the white bubba thats re-vegged in a few weeks!!!

just trimmed the last of the old growth off

Re veggin white bubba

White bubba1

White bubba

the 1st 5bladed leaf to sprout out :)

White bubba 5leaf

and a few shots of my little tahoe og that went inot the tent a few days ago :)

Tahoe og

Tahoe og1

everythin apart from the tahoe og is gettin potted into 6.5ltr pots in a few days then the training begins with the cains!!!

thanks for droppin in farmers, peace out SC

waayne

waayne

Those babies are looking so sweet brotha!
Pass me a little of that ChemValley Kush man;)
:passingjoint:
You're gonna have some bushes now bro!

supercharged

supercharged

haha hey bro how u doin?
i gota say after a good cure the chem pheno is really nice!!! i shud b gettin a cut of Chemdog D soon so i hope its the real deal, i luv that different taste from my kushes i luv so much which is wat im lookin4in the white cough2 :)

winta

winta

shit lookin right super! waayne puff puff pass man puff puff pass ;)

supercharged

supercharged

hahaha hye winta how u doin man?
thanks4droppin in, its guna b 2weeks before 12/12 but am really feelin confident with my setup and methods this time2maximize yeild without loosing any potency or upgrading to a bigger space!!!
hows ur white cough taste man?
is she strong?
how long does she flower4?

peace out SC

winta

winta

my berry white smells like strawberry skunk piss tastes like fresh cut strawberries with a dank funk to it that i like! she is pretty strong the high comes on fast and she can go 75-80days!

hahaha hye winta how u doin man?
thanks4droppin in, its guna b 2weeks before 12/12 but am really feelin confident with my setup and methods this time2maximize yeild without loosing any potency or upgrading to a bigger space!!!
hows ur white cough taste man?
is she strong?
how long does she flower4?

peace out SC

supercharged

supercharged

nice bruv thanks, is it a strawberry leanin pheno then?
mine has sum pretty wide leaves from wat ive seen so far so im thinkin its more white leanin!!
mmmmmmm fresh cut strawberries sounds just divine!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

winta

winta

well see.... when u put your nose in a jar of this it smells great and disgusting at the same time... its like "im not puttin my nose in that shit again" but at the same time "i gotta smell that shit again it was crazy" lol so i had to keep her. i had another strawberry soda pheno that yielded great and tasted good too but wasnt that potent so she got the boot :giggle

nice bruv thanks, is it a strawberry leanin pheno then?
mine has sum pretty wide leaves from wat ive seen so far so im thinkin its more white leanin!!
mmmmmmm fresh cut strawberries sounds just divine!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

K

KushChemDiesel

Hey bro im back lol,

got back fine i only just sorted out my dongle though & it kept coming up as restricted access cos this is adult content it would only let me on 1 Canna site so i had to ring the network & get the ban lifted, kushty now though hahahahha.

Well things weren't as good as i expected them to be when i got back but all the cuts that we backed up are healthy as they should be, mk x bg wasn't backed up so gotta do a re-veg on both of them which is no drama's so fingers crossed for next round.

I'll take some pics at lights on and start a thread and oh yeah i added you on Skype fella

kcd

supercharged

supercharged

Update!!!!

hey wats goin on farmers, not had an update for a while cause i bin workin7days a week and barely had 5mins on ma comp but i bin takin pics while carin4ma girls. progress has been goin good unitl a few days ago wen the top leaves and new growth started yellowing rapidly, ive bin readin up on it and narrowed it down to a number of factors:

1. heat stress cause the last time i had this problem it was 30 sumthin degrees in my tent

2. wind burn cause i lowered the fans downto try and shorten stretch

or 3. light stress cause i read a post by sea maiden which sounded like my symptoms

anyway here's a few pics of the worst affected girl my tahoe og

Damaged tahoe

Damaged tahoe 1

if u look closely at the second picture its happening on new growth on the lower bud sites also. av changed ma light from a 600watt back to a 400 and lifted the fans up so they rnt blowin directly onto the canopy

has any1 got any clue as to wat this is cause i reali wanna know how to prevent it, had it twice now and not sure wats causin it?

the 1st pics r of a white fire, they have been lolli popped once to promote top end growth and the 4main cola's have been tied to the 4canes i have in each pot to begin my trainin!!!

heres a few pics of them in the trainin stages

White fire

White fire1

White fire2

before the trainin

White fire3

White fire4

after trim

White fire5

Whitefire

tied up :)

and my white berry was goin MAd with new nodes so i had 2trim her 2, just a few shots before the trim though i was in a rush peeps my bad

Whiteberry

Whiteberry1

Whiteberry2

soon as this yellowing is back under control they are going 12/12, bit 2crowded2let them grow beast again LOL!!!!

anyways thanks4droppin in farmers, peace out SC

supercharged

supercharged

wat y'all smokin on?

jjust a lil bit of white fire kieff mixed in with sum livers (original blues) butane honey oil :confused0059:

Jellyhash

straight head rush :)

supercharged

supercharged

hey wats hapnin farmers, just popped ma head into the veg tent i got goin and cant believe how nicely ma cuts that rooted 2 week back r doin!!!
got a few pics of a white fire cut (white pheno) and she's lookin very healthy and happy

Whitefirecut

Whitefirecut1

Whitefirecut2

and for my mornin smoke a chemvalley kush backflip :)

Chemvalleykush mornin splif

Chemvalleykush2

Chemvalleykush1

this pheno of cvk hits u in the eyes straight away giving the hazey vision, kinda like a light fog...... or that cud b the smoke from the exhale lol :joint:

peace out, SC

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
supercharged, you got the genetics bro and the grow skills to match, I've just discovered 4 top training method, you get a completely different quality of bud coming from it. ++

G81

Latest posts

Top Bottom