Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm about to start Poppin these again my friend..
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Around a month I believe but this is her last home. Lol so it could be cause she don't have no more space but I don't see too much roots poppin out the holes
What size pot is it? Oh....I didn't forget ur glue man been.busy she got rootbound and started throwing pistils but she's almost back on track

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Jeez I wanna find some fruity pebbles Layin around here on the farm lol I need to trade wit some one.
What's the TE? @str8smokn and how are ya bud.
And it's in a 5 gallon my g @gravekat303
Think out some of the inside bro and she will take off again

str8smokn

str8smokn

Jeez I wanna find some fruity pebbles Layin around here on the farm lol I need to trade wit some one.
What's the TE? @str8smokn and how are ya bud.
And it's in a 5 gallon my g @gravekat303

T.E Are Thunder Eggs from farmer NedKelly. Not certain on the cross but I'm going to ask when he gets back on.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lol @str8smokn got all the goodies good shit og can't wait to see. I think imma buy a new phone today so that I can actually load up the fuck in farm. Lol
And
@gravekat303 watchu mean take out some inside like some dirt or some roots idk watchu mean.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol @str8smokn got all the goodies good shit og can't wait to see. I think imma buy a new phone today so that I can actually load up the fuck in farm. Lol
And
@gravekat303 watchu mean take out some inside like some dirt or some roots idk watchu mean.
Like thin her inside out a bit all that small inside branches

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
He'll yeah I do lmao. And my radio got stolen outta my car the other day. I was fuck in pissed dawg.
I had this happen a while a go back when I was younger and gave zero fucks and I heard some cholos were selling decks so I mobbed up with my only friend who had balls and I went to the cholos house and asked to.buy a deck and I saw mine and started swinging till the rest of the.vatos came out and stomped me.and my homie out good I didn't get my deck back bug I waited and jacked his out of his truck I then took a piss all inside that bitch

Top Bottom