Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

So started some new seeds.
Idk why I'm starting a new thread cause I hardly follow them but anyways.
Rn going I have:
1 holygrail (fem)
1 Himalaya blue diesel ( auto/fem)
1 money maker (fem)
6 GSC (reg)
1 west coast og ( auto/fem)
2 super hash (auto/fem)
They are in roots organic 707 soil
For nutes I will most likely be using buddha grow and bloom, some bug bud for bloom, some molasses, GWS, and whatever else I get lol.
Rn plants are getting started under cfls and some are in under my 150 watt hps.
Also gonna up my size on the light to a 400 watt in a week or 2 but for now my 150 works.
Good growing guys

str8smokn

str8smokn

So started some new seeds.
Idk why I'm starting a new thread cause I hardly follow them but anyways.
Rn going I have:
1 holygrail (fem)
1 Himalaya blue diesel ( auto/fem)
1 money maker (fem)
6 GSC (reg)
1 west coast og ( auto/fem)
2 super hash (auto/fem)
They are in roots organic 707 soil
For nutes I will most likely be using buddha grow and bloom, some bug bud for bloom, some molasses, GWS, and whatever else I get lol.
Rn plants are getting started under cfls and some are in under my 150 watt hps.
Also gonna up my size on the light to a 400 watt in a week or 2 but for now my 150 works.
Good growing guys

I don't think I would use anything called "Bug Bud" it just sounds like infested buds..
STR8

blu3kush

blu3kush

Here's the pics. The biggest one is the holy grail I topped it 3 times so far. And the pic under hps is the 2 super hash autos.
sounds nice man you got baskin robbins 21 flavors going lol. what size tent you using if you don't mind me asking just wondering because i just baught my first tent 2x2x4 and still trying to figure out whether i want to stick with cfl's or if i want to upgrade to a 150 hps but i think that tent is to short to run a hps in.

blu3kush

blu3kush

my next purchase will be a 6in vortex s-line that runs about 375 cfm which i know is well over what i need for such a small tent but this way i can use a speed controller and keep it on low that would work keeping temps down i would just need to keep the canopy really low so i dont get to close to the bulbs maybe next grow ill just upgrade with a bigger tent and a 250 w hps id like to keep things simple for myself but its hard i can never make up my mind

THCdurk

THCdurk

I'm the same way og. Lmao why do you think I got autos and photos goin rn I can't make my mind up. But just saying from that 150 watt your buds are gonna be real airy that is how mine came out that I just harvested bro. So be careful wit that lil light I use it to veg rn tbh it works good

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah I'm working with around a six foot ceiling myself now,so I have to pay attention to that.
I have a photo going that is 2.5 foot tall by about 2.5' in diameter that's going into flower in about three weeks . So that means she will be pushing my limits as it is. And she might be the stretchy pheno too.IDK.
But that's the fun.
She gonna go Beast mode for me.
That's a sister to your GSC's pimp.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Anyway sorry for the photo bomb.
I was going to say...
I like the Flavors your running there,and I was going to ask what size the tent is also,but you answered already..
Are you still using the closet also?
You have a good amount of plants running ,8regs and 4Autos. That's what I'm saying.
Do you clone yet?
You might want to learn if not. All of your reg plants you need to clone before you flower.
I'm sure you know this though.
Grow strong
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

I like that Gsc @str8smokn that bitch is bushy and yeah I'm still in the closet but am thinking about getting a smaller one to stack on top.
I can't wait to see how all these diff varieties smell and look. And I wanna try some of that kosher kush. Why would I need to clone all of the regs? Just to keep the pheno running? But I already planned on it. But I have the rockwool plugs and some gws that will do me fine im sure. And you know I love the photos up in my shit bro. Photo bomb it up.

Dabominable

Dabominable

my next purchase will be a 6in vortex s-line that runs about 375 cfm which i know is well over what i need for such a small tent but this way i can use a speed controller and keep it on low that would work keeping temps down i would just need to keep the canopy really low so i dont get to close to the bulbs maybe next grow ill just upgrade with a bigger tent and a 250 w hps id like to keep things simple for myself but its hard i can never make up my mind

The inline booster duct fans are the shit if you're worried about a high electricity bill. the 8" ones are like 42w and can duct 440cfm per, quiet as all hell. I used to run lke 4-5 in my greenhouse with ducting, i put holes on the top of the ducting in the roof to suck hot air in on the way through the GH. I have a couple buddies who use them indoors here too, so i know they'd work for that kinda shit. Just a thought

blu3kush

blu3kush

And i am by no means saying they are better. Just a little more economical and budget savvy. Sometimes noise can be an issue ect ect

yea i have looked into those and i know they can work but as much as i would like to save a few bucks id rather not cut corners and use them on their own booster fans are not recommended for use with carbon filters alone the bearings go and they burn out or something like that and im trying to avoid any unexpected problems down the road

Dabominable

Dabominable

Oh, i ment just for like exhausting in and basic shit. Yea not gonna work with a carbon filter. I'm sure you could get it to, but you'd prolly have like quad stack the fucking things laf. And like you said, if its not made for it its a bad idea when it comes to that sort of thing.

blu3kush

blu3kush

Oh, i ment just for like exhausting in and basic shit. Yea not gonna work with a carbon filter. I'm sure you could get it to, but you'd prolly have like quad stack the fucking things laf. And like you said, if its not made for it its a bad idea when it comes to that sort of thing.
sorry my bad i thought you meant using the booster fans instead of buying the vortex inline fan

Top Bottom