Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I love how you eat off them plates and always have "chanklas" (sandles) in your plant picks shit cracks me up lol

THCdurk

THCdurk

Dawg I'm Puerto Rican what Hu expect? Straight out the hood I told you this. It's not a game lmao. Is there a problem wit my paper plates? @gravekat303

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Dawg I'm Puerto Rican what Hu expect? Straight out the hood I told you this. It's not a game lmao. Is there a problem wit my paper plates? @gravekat303
Lol naw man I totally thought you were black lol I just think your a funny dude is all man we are very similar I think if you ever come to co hit me up....p.s pm me fool ima chop that glue Sunday or Monday my bad on the wait I got a promotion and am super swamped at my real job

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lol nah I'm PR but I don't act it. Lol but aight I'll pm you now. Bro If I ever make it out there I'll hyu for sure lol ya my family just know I'm a nonstop jokester like dead ass lol

embaks

embaks

Lol naw man I totally thought you were black lol I just think your a funny dude is all man we are very similar I think if you ever come to co hit me up....p.s pm me fool ima chop that glue Sunday or Monday my bad on the wait I got a promotion and am super swamped at my real job
You're not the only one that thought he was black, my girl and I actually argued over it. lmao. hes just tooooo G

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You're not the only one that thought he was black, my girl and I actually argued over it. lmao. hes just tooooo G
I imagine what everyone looks like I've met 5+ members and they always blow my mind lol some kinda look like their avitar lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes pray to the light gods...fuck yeah, Them looking mighty nice there Durk.
I hope they do well for you .
They should make you a happy daddy when they finish.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

I hope so lol that be some good luck if they was lol and now the temp at night get like 50 to 60 so the purps are hopefully gonna start to show

THCdurk

THCdurk

Indeed they are they can be a pain in the ass sometimes tey sensitive but they perk up real nice

str8smokn

str8smokn

I hope so lol that be some good luck if they was lol and now the temp at night get like 50 to 60 so the purps are hopefully gonna start to show

Just watch around week three of flowering for any Hermies. Hopefully you won't see any,but the ones I found were low on the plants like low side branches at buds. They won't go full Hermie,only one here and there.
I'm excited to see what you get from them.
Cheers my friend.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom