Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

Yeah I know she does rn I just wanna make sure I get all that built up shit and salt outta tree then start feed again.

Just remember plants are like how we should be.. LOL Small Portions of food and work your way up.. LOL

Instead of like me when I am stoned I go hit the buffet and then have my head under the ice cream machine trying to eat it all.. LMAO jk..

Then I feel like shit afterwards.. Same concept with heavy feeds on plants. :) LOL

Maybe part of it I am.. but still.. LOL

Hope she perks up when she gets a little feed back in here.. Generally with FloraKleen I believe you can start your feed directly after initial watering.. I may be wrong though and you know how to feel your plants out.. :)

Good luck and I will lurk around as usual. LOL

Moto

Major CBD

Major CBD

Ebonics- big L listen to it that's 80% of my vocabulary lmfao.
But here's a lil update on 2 plants my phone actin up on thc so couple posts at a time. The freshly topped and smaller plant is my money maker. And the bigger plant is my west coast OG autoflower. They are both 3 and half weeks. West coast og showing pistils.
This bottom is exactly what my girls look like.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm testing some out now,and it's mighty good.
Now if I could try to speed up the drying time I would be Golden.
It just takes a week or so to evaporate in my house.
I might try to put in dark spot in my grow area where it's 90*s,that should evaporate pretty quickly.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

If you dry like Gt21 does ,over a toaster oven. I don't have one,I could put on top my seedling heat mat.
I'm gonna try out different things I guess.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word how hot does the mat get do you think? Why don't you put the pan tgat you dud it in I side another pan a Lil bigger and pour boiling water around tge pan. When the water starts getting cool just change it out for new boiled water. @str8smokn

str8smokn

str8smokn

The double boiler would just be putting steam /humidity back in it I would think.
Blacksheep OG said he uses a heat pad at times,my mat gets upto 70-80 degrees I guess. Not Hott but warmer than it is right now.
I think my grow space is the best place right now.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

That's how I seen some guy do it on YouTube and it worked relatively quickly I believe @Grow4me posted the video but I'll look for it if you want bro.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

You don't actually freeze it,you just put it in the freezer. You want it as cold as it can be. It helps knock the Trichs off the bud.
Same reason you use "Ice, and ice cold water for Bubble hash" .
Hope that makes alittle more sense.
STR8
yeah yeah an sorry if I came across brash or rude, I'm usually the idiot in the back of class who keeps askin questions cause I don't understand an don't say I do till I do.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

any time you see the serrated edges of a leaf stick straight up like on your spanish diesel it's not a good sign. that's a plants way of saying she doesn't like something going on in her root zone. i hope you can get her to be happy, she should still be able to finish well.

i wish people wouldn't buy greenhouse seeds. the fact arjan and franco give hybridized seeds to indigenous farmers in remote regions that have grown land race strains for generations makes them complete cunts. they collect the land race strains to hold and use and deliberately wipe out the strains they've collected by mixing in their dutch strains. their intention is to make what they collect even more rare and valuable. that's very monsanto like thinking.
and a great many of the genetics they sell are stolen from other breeders, that they never give credit to much less give a fair share of the profits to for using their work. like the money maker.
sorry for the rant, cutting myself off before i go on for thousands of words. i just don't like to put money in the pockets of people and businesses i think are unscrupulous pieces of shit that put the bottom line above everything else.

rant power by more cowbell. some awesome shit.

Top Bottom