Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

OH you mean this Santa gift..
And it will last me yrs.
can't thank him enough..Santa is one cool Fucking dude.
STR8

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

nice looking seed stash, a nice start to over growing the world.
if you're looking for testers i see something with wifi in it that caught my eye. nothing's jumping in front of running goji og and daddy's little angle fuck next but i can change the order after that. caramel candy kush and the dj cross can be held back a month.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Lol that's too funny @gravekat303 and seeds for years. Those plants look bomb @Stumpy420
Thank you sir.im proud of the quality but I'm not proud of my yields I wish I was pulling half p's once a month. Should be pulling at least a quarter bag every week with the big chipper's. I'm half way through the first rotation!

THCdurk

THCdurk

U got samps of the nugs? If so how the wifi and gg4? He is a cool dude chopped down the himalayas blue diesel 4 days ago and she is some good smoke dried Goin into jars this batch dried too quick so humidifier it is for next batch some parts are airy and some are dense got 40g off the one auto so not unhappy at all

20160720 144617
20160720 144625
20160719 103941
THCdurk

THCdurk

Good look bro wish it was bigger my cat actually ripped this plant out the ground when it was a seedling. And I hope the tardis looks fire like this shot is frosty @gravekat303

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

my cat was very near getting sent back to the folks i got her from last time she ninjad here way into my veg room and went on a plant murder-thon. i've never hurt her but i really thought hard about it when she killed three mother plants and almost all of my clones. what she's killed and the time it's set me back, she's probably close to being the most expensive pet i've ever owned.

THCwavy

THCwavy

my cat was very near getting sent back to the folks i got her from last time she ninjad here way into my veg room and went on a plant murder-thon. i've never hurt her but i really thought hard about it when she killed three mother plants and almost all of my clones. what she's killed and the time it's set me back, she's probably close to being the most expensive pet i've ever owned.
Damn man sorry to hear that!!! Shit must suck i would had fucked the cat up

THCdurk

THCdurk

@GT21 could you help a brother out with a butter recipe? I trust you over these youtubers so if you could give me the rundown of what u do I'd appreciate it I'm trying to make some weed cookies with the butter thanks

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@GT21 could you help a brother out with a butter recipe? I trust you over these youtubers so if you could give me the rundown of what u do I'd appreciate it I'm trying to make some weed cookies with the butter thanks
Qp trin per pound of crockpot use the crockpot i add in some water to help cover it all set on low for 24ish hrs then strain using a cut peice of a tea shirt let sit in fridge undisturbed pour off water once set 1/4 cup butter per dozen 1 cookie will get you by the boo boo

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Qp trin per pound of crockpot use the crockpot i add in some water to help cover it all set on low for 24ish hrs then strain using a cut peice of a tea shirt let sit in fridge undisturbed pour off water once set 1/4 cup butter per dozen 1 cookie will get you by the boo boo
Yea I just screen shotted that shit

str8smokn

str8smokn

Good cause not all of us are knocking out what you do in a grow..
:D
I should get a QP of trim this Time around I think.
Might need to try this ..snapshot.
STR8

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

be sure to use unsalted butter.
i've never used the crock pot, that's a good idea i'll keep in mind when i get around to doing large batches.
for doing only a pound or less of butter i have an induction cook top that works great at keeping a precise temp. a less expensive hot plate with an accurate temp setting would prbbly work just as well. 160 degrees for at least 2 hours.
first i strain through a regular kitchen strainer to remove majority of the plant materiel. i'll do some baking with it like that, still has a bunch of green matter in it that will give it a bitter after taste. that after taste blends in well with brownies and cookies, and it's healthy.
rest of the butter will get strained a second time through a piece of silk screen to remove all the plant matter.
i have company coming over later, other wise i would be starting some butter myself. gotta make some edibles to take to the music festival next week end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom