Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

Those bitches are chunky...I just figured you might be going up a size I said 5 because that's where I go from a 1. Looks like you're staying in the one though, are you in a tent? I should've asked that...you just got some stocky girls....

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah im in a tent but when your size restriceted better to stay in 1 gal in coco cause u still get hige plants so if you got a 5 gallon wit some coco and your feeding every day your gon a have some problems lmao feel me look how big they are wit just the 1 gal and they dont mind it in most cases the autos usually get finikey but thats it

Skunked

Skunked

@THCdurk Do you just grow autos? What has been the most potent so far? Might give it a shot next spring with a few. Any recs on a favorite strain?
I grew a biodiesel auto out two years ago that was pretty potent man, much more than the kaya I had too. I only did two that run but I'd do the biodiesel again. I forget who it's from but it was when I first got in the game so I used attitude...

Skunked

Skunked

Two pages in and I already peep it lol. Forget my comment, if you wanna run multiple strains it seems the 1 gal is the way to go/mutilple plants. Killin it Durk. And for coco in general. Saw he said he also ran a single plant in a 3 gal and pulled 12 and knows he can get more. I might have to do a little experimenting myself.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Nah brother i dont just go autos i just have a really strong interest in them and how fast tgey produce. Theyre are some monsters out there. But you should definatley grow out the blackberry by fastbuds thats a great strain as far as potency and taste. She gets so resiny and extremley deep purple buds. But id look at anything from shortstuff seeds and fastbuds they got some goodies. Also mephesto genetics has some absolute fuego bro. But ive just had experience in shortstuff and fastbuds. For shortstuff ive grown: himalaya blue diesel, spanish diesel, and somethig else i cant remember rn... lmao. And for fastbuds: west coast OG, and blackberry both teally good my cat just got ahold of the blacberry and it stunted the size

Homesteader

Homesteader

This is your answer for those gnats. A couple drops every week and no more. Organic and cheap enough too. Just like mosquito dunks but stronger.

THCdurk

THCdurk

I would love to see some out door work with them im sure they will perform for you thet also just made 3 new strains: gg auto, stardawg auto, and tangieautomatic i got 3 packs of each cant wait to pop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom