Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No im not running a humidifier what so ever bro. Thats why im saying over night it raises up so should i get a dehuey for over night cause once they get fatter nugs it could get moldy in there
Hey bro you really dont have to spring on a dehuey. Well let me re-phrase that. Does your ventilation turn off at lights out or do you run ventilation at night and still get too high oh Rh? Cause if your venting stops this will drive your Rh up. I'm assuming your ventilation goes off as well at lights out??? If yes then just set your system to vent the tent during lights off if you can. This should eliminate your issue.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey bro you really dont have to spring on a dehuey. Well let me re-phrase that. Does your ventilation turn off at lights out or do you run ventilation at night and still get too high oh Rh? Cause if your venting stops this will drive your Rh up. I'm assuming your ventilation goes off as well at lights out??? If yes then just set your system to vent the tent during lights off if you can. This should eliminate your issue.

Thank you sir i appreciate thar cause yes they do shut off as well

This is why I bought a night/day temp based fan controller. It allows you to run the fan at idle (lowest speed) when your tent temp drops below the programmed max temp.

This helps reduce that %Rh spike at lights off & keeping the stank filtered during flower.

Set it and forget it.

Last edited:
THCdurk

THCdurk

Dawg, not tryin to be rude or disrespevtful or whatever u wanna call it. I hold grudges and u acted a fool and never aplogized or made ammends. So im good wit you get out my thread no lil girls over here.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Dawg, not tryin to be rude or disrespevtful or whatever u wanna call it. I hold grudges and u acted a fool and never aplogized or made ammends. So im good wit you get out my thread no lil girls over here.
Ha I just noticed you liked the post above haahaha fuckin guy. Hows the Vicks pheno going?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thank you sir i appreciate thar cause yes they do shut off as well
I had the same problem. I just leave everything running even when lights out... it gets up to 50's still but I can handle that... 35% lights on...

Latest posts

Top Bottom