Terpene Perfume?

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

Is this a real thing? I read that large scale commercial growers commonly buy terpene extracts, put a drop on a cotton ball and throw it in the bag for a couple days?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Since I heard they spray crushed glass on buds to simulate frostiness I will believe anything will be done for money.

greencraft

greencraft

It's amazing the lengths some people go to for a buck these days .

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldn’t think the glass would do anything at all when smoked. I smoke out of glass pipes and bongs and prefer them when smoking because it has the cleanest taste when combusting flower material. But it’s shady as fuck and just plain wrong.

I did have a strain once that smelled like old lady perfume. It tasted like it too. Was horrible. It was a purple strain that was suppose to taste like strawberries. Or so the seed description said. It was pretty and frosty but even with a 3 month cure it still smelled really bad. I ended up tossing about a QP in the compost bin.

S

stoianracing

It's true that large scale commercial growers often use terpene extracts to enhance the scent and flavor of their crops. But terpenes can also be used in perfumes and colognes to create unique and complex scents.
If you're interested in trying out terpene-based fragrances, https://www.decantx.com has a great selection of high-end perfumes and colognes that feature terpenes. They even have smaller sample sizes (called decants) that you can try out before committing to a full bottle.
I think it's really cool that terpenes are being used in the fragrance world, and it's definitely worth checking out if you're into trying new scents.

A

Alwispy

Apparently it’s possible to grow “universal “ cannabis now that has all the terpenes removed and any flavour added. So now if you want GSC for example they grab the no flavour universal weed and dump in the mix of terpenes , and bingo custom made cookies. Things are sure changing fast.. 😱

Latest posts

Top Bottom