Terpene Trap- Ever Heard?

• Thread starter jdogdabface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You sure you don't mean @Graywolf ? He's the extract king.

S

SCH

I added a terpene trap to my Waters system. "CS4" I run it at 5-10C. I built it when I upgraded my 1L collection vessels to 2L vessels.

S

SCH

Would you be willing to post a pic of your set-up?
I send the exhaust from the last collector through a glycol water cooling heat exchanger (I use the same one Waters uses for their system heat exchanger) into a 1L collection vessel before recycling the CO2. The vessel I'm using is rated to 10,000psi which is overkill, but I had it leftover when I upgraded to 2L collection vessels for full production scale. The terpenes condense and I drain them off the bottom.

S

SCH

They have helped me come up with a bunch of application specific modifications. Great company to have working on these issues.

D

dab science

Ive seen it done with a air compresser attachment that removes moisture from your air set up inbetween a vac chamber and the pump to catch the terps

D

dab science

And those things are like 20-30 bucks for a big one. ....

D

dab science

Ive only seen it done with bho while by budddy was makeing crumble but in sure it would work with any vac oven setup where there is a chamber with a hose to the vac and it dosent look anything like that link at the top

Latest posts

Top Bottom