Terpenes Ok Last Year I Had A Xj13 Didnt Really Grow Well After Cured Pine Sol

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

Ok I had this weed last year that tasted soooo much like pine sol I called it unsmokable .. it wasn't the piney good weed taste. It was a I soaked these I=nugs in pine sol ... It made good ice watr hash but even after months of curing still has a BAD Chem. taste . I am the only one that messed with it so I know nothing OUTSIDE was the effect .. Today I was smelln nugs and cherynobl has a bit of piney smell .. Is there a way to control the terpenes or is that my problem ?/ Any info wud be great

Calixylon

Calixylon

dude sounds like the smell you hate is the smell most people are trying to find. Some people hate the smell of pinesol in real life, so id assume your one of those people. Id just look to avoid strains with any lemon scents, can be tough nowadays and pretty much always becasue cannabis phenos can alwasy throw phenos that you might find unppleasing if the lemon turpentine pine sol smell bugs you.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
My wife hates my Moonshine Haze,
couldn't even be in a room with an open jar for the first six months;
it's mellowed in the last ~11 months but she still won't touch it--
which is why I still get to vape it every morning Heh...

L

luvurkle

yea I am hoping its not as dramatic as last yrs taste ,, Like Girl Scout Cookies had a real peppery smell when growing after cured had the cabbage smell but its a good smell in a funky feet smell lol

Calixylon

Calixylon

get something from DNA or Crockett Farms, all there strains are fruity as shit, if you dont like the more offensive smokes theres defeinetly alot of fruit flavor coming out now

L

luvurkle

yea I luv the fruities but I live in the mnts and sativas don't do as well just seem so much more frigle

Calixylon

Calixylon

Most all of DNA and crocketts gear can be found with shorter flowering times, if you start them a bit early youd be fine, i think pretty much every seed sold now is some kind of poly hybrid, and alot of seeds have huge variation, but if you go with DNA youl get something sweet, they all make fullmelt clear dome bubbble and concentrates as well
\

L

luvurkle

Yea I did get mind bending full melt .. u ever try the rosin technique ?

Top Bottom