Terpinator ?

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

How much do you use per litre bro? And do you up the amount as you go future into flower? Curious to try this product
You can use in veg at 1 tablespoon per gallon and in flower 10-30 ml per gallon the you can use all the way to harvest - but perfer to use in flower only and stop for flush !

mango420

mango420

When the product first came out i looked at the label and saw it said 15ml up to 30ml per gallon in VEG and flower, what a complete joke. Any nutrient product that has that massive of an application rate is purely looking to suck as much money as possible out of newbie growers pockets. If it works for you tho to each their own.

H

hawkman

When the product first came out i looked at the label and saw it said 15ml up to 30ml per gallon in VEG and flower, what a complete joke. Any nutrient product that has that massive of an application rate is purely looking to suck as much money as possible out of newbie growers pockets. If it works for you tho to each their own.
but the stuff really works with moderate application.

mancdank

mancdank

it's vit c and some other cheap ingredient I can't remember what exactly but I'm sure it will come back to me so what I'm saying is I reckon it does work upto a point but can be got much much cheaper than the ticket they want

mancdank

mancdank

Even bigger joke when u see what's in it :)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Dr who over at riu posted how to make your own terpinator.

I've been using it, and deffinately.see and smell.a.HUGe difference. I'll only stop using it if their human waste (shit/piss) and or pgr in it. Otherwise drink away ladies at 20ml/gal.

Edit:
I've only use 20ml/gal, I may try 30ml/gal this flower cycles. But I changed my lighting, so I wouldn't be able to tell if it worked better, same, or worse off.

mancdank

mancdank

Dr who over at riu posted how to make your own terpinator.

I've been using it, and deffinately.see and smell.a.HUGe difference. I'll only stop using it if their human waste (shit/piss) and or pgr in it. Otherwise drink away ladies at 20ml/gal.
Do u make your own ?

Limonene

Limonene

it's vit c and some other cheap ingredient I can't remember what exactly but I'm sure it will come back to me so what I'm saying is I reckon it does work upto a point but can be got much much cheaper than the ticket they want
yeah thats why i stopped using it. But those ingredients definitely bring out the best in your product. So in a way that justifies the price tag as i haven't got the time or space to brew my own. But massively overpriced it sure is.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

You can use in veg at 1 tablespoon per gallon and in flower 10-30 ml per gallon the you can use all the way to harvest - but perfer to use in flower only and stop for flush !
It states on the bottle actually that it's 5-10 ml per gal for veg. Using 5 ml for veg and upping in flower, started the first week AFTER flip week with 20, then went up 5 ml next two weeks to 30 and it's where it has stayed. Have yet to harvest, but I can see that this product adds some nice bag appeal and aroma more so than previously. But the harvest will tell and my experience with Terpinator is somewhat anecdotal.

Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

I have been using Terpinator through my whole flower stage & I have to say... It's pretty darn great. I pay 11 bucks a quart & to me that's not all that of a big amount. I have trichomes all over the place so I am stoked.

I'll keep using it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom