Terps House

• Thread starter The Terps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

@Wentworth i have arthritis in my shoulder and wrist and I just turned 26 this month. And I really love fly fishing being connected to a big fish by only line in one hand and rod in another is really electric sensation. So if you haven't tried it go hire a guide and give it a go. Cruise some rapids wrassel some fish good low impact fun.
I've been boarding before I can remember and I try and stay out of the terrain parks... kinda. But I'm a lot better at boarding than biking so the risk to reward odds are far better! When the fresh stuff falls and makes dropping cliffs almost risk free that I can't miss. Love sending those drops! but I also want to walk in my old age.
What do you ride

The Terps

The Terps

To get back to the a/c question the two 5 tons I got are single phase.

Harvested the Chemdog 91 gg4 room the other night. Sorry no harvest pics. Got the room cleaned old stalks and rootballs removed. Looks like about 3-4 bags of coco to replenish. These will of course be amended with gypsum. The sherbert that I have to go in there could use another couple days under the lec 315 though probably replant on the 3rd.

The 9k is crushing eneough said. I'll try and get a pic up today.

The 8k sherbert is looking great also.

The warehouse is coming along . All the equipment is hung in both flower rooms a/c and electrical are done. Building tables today and may start irrigation as well. Probably plant first room with sherbert on the 5th-10th.

The Terps

The Terps

I run 850-1150 ppm on the. 500 scale. I only get run off at 2.5 mins so I water 1 time till week 2 ish and twice untill/if they need 3 every week or so I hand water tea for extra run off or just give a light hose water in the dry areas of the bed.

So there isn't always run off every day but more like twice a week but the coco is always a consistent damp never on the dry side except when I let it get slightly dry after a transplant with a low ec feed.

Last edited:
The Terps

The Terps

IMG 0648
The sherbet 8k
IMG 0651
The new room but no 9k pic hopefully today as they start flush tomorrow

The Terps

The Terps

That's a mills nutrients room I ran out of my salt way faster then expected so all rooms are back on mills. Due to easy access and my best fishing buddy owns the grow shop. But I follow the vpd as close as possible but weeks 6.5 to chop around 55rh 70-80 degrees depending on the room. I don't ramp down my nutes till the last 15 days then I drop 20% everything for 5 days 10 day water only. Some strains fade others don't. How close are your lights and stuff

The Terps

The Terps

No same temp and humidity typically my temps drop and humidity rises in the mini split rooms cause the run 8 degrees hotter than thermostat humidity spikes in all rooms though

The Terps

The Terps

@Wentworth I run my water through a big boy declorinator then through a I believe 85 mesh wire filter through the dosers and mixer then into another 85 micron wire mesh (I get these through dosatron but my hydro shop carries knock offs .) then into my zones with the octa bubblers I like 60 psi for 4 octabubblers so I have 6-8 zones per 8 light garden depending on pressure.
I haven't had any clogs or "snags" in that system. Also I pull water straight off the main so no pumps or relays just a water timer and solinoids.

@stonestacker they do the same thing in the end but you get so much more everything out of the big boys. Not knocking mini splits I've ran them for years but they are just that... mini. Mini head mini compressor mini components. It would take three 3 ton mini split compressors to equal one of my 4 ton compressors so heat is disapated much more efficiently. I have a mini split problems every year and that costs big money. So I look at ac as the most important component in a grow and I have paid the price for scimping in that area toooo many times

The Terps

The Terps

Ya my water is constant temp year round same with ph so that's my plus. the 9 light is on a well and it's a fickle bitch however. Orbits suck they clog and don't water evenly ever. Octabubblers are the kittens whiskers though @Wentworth

The Terps

The Terps

It's called T.P.O you can get it at roofing specialty shops it's 7mm thick pvc material. Works great then it drains into a gutter, the gutter to a rubber made bin with a float valve pump then into the dehu a/c runoff

The Terps

The Terps

Those are drainage layer growstones just like perlite but it doesn't crush. It's so all my run off goes down and out and doesn't get absorbed into the coco down the line

The Terps

The Terps

If you look closely to the veg pick you will see a grouping of small then some mediums then more smalls those are sherbert then a bunch of clones from my seeds half Casper x Scott's blessed from my homie you'll know his name when they make their first bean drop look for prolific coast seeds in the near future. Then cherry picker bag seeds, looking for a stud to throw on the sherbert. And then another cluster of Chemdog 91

B

Burned Haze

^ looks awesome , fire ... your pic modify version is beautiful :)

I ran a strain called artic fallout (house of funk) for a few runs that was Chen 91 x snow lotus and two pheno choiced out of 2 packs came out , plus I loved how vigorous and mound resistant it was in OD/indoor no matter what .

Keep it up bro!

Top Bottom