Terps House

• Thread starter The Terps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Nice op you've got going man. Just gonna post up here, puff my chillum and watch what you're doing, if you don't mind.

One Love,
tobh

The Terps

The Terps

Day 20
stop stretching!!!

The Terps

The Terps

@stonestacker it works... It's not accurate as far as the dial goes in my room. however, I am able to control it based off my three other temp/rh readers. I guess what I'm saying is if it were a car the speedometer says I'm going twenty since I'm at the top of 4th gear I know that I'm going forty five. I like it better than my old one that took a shit and I'm not sure if it's just my room or my controller.

I chose it cause it was the next step up in price at my shop

The Terps

The Terps

So after along break I finished trimming the chem and had to count three times in astonishment. 17 and 3/4 taters off my 6 lights! I've never came close to that.. It is a much lower quality than I've produced however, I believe that's just the genetics cause my buddies ran it with lower quality than mine. I tossed her cause she didn't have what it takes.
The gg4 on the other hand is coming along very nice she stacked real well and is about to start filling out. Covered with sugar she only left 28 inches between the light and the tops so I'm going to just let it ride with my fingers crossed.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Nice .. Them kinda ladies have all the curves they need
Grow strong~ Indeed (-:
keep em green ...
Smokes

The Terps

The Terps

So took clones the other day going to be more gg4 on the way saw Texas kid talk about jack using mb ferts so I figured I would give them a whirl. I got their base, early and late bloom booster, hormone and vitamin with that I'm going to use vitalize, sea green, and mendo honey plus tea and bennies!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I'm in it, I'll be here all night =X. I remember getting some sample mills at the last garden expo in sf (awhile ago lol) I have been mixing my own salts as of late but have had a run of bad luck. I see things lookin up ova here tho.

Liking good brother, I'll be around for the updates.

Gl with the mbferts

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Hey bud what size is your room? And how many btu'is ur mini split?

-lurkin

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Man oh man........

HEY EVERYONE PARTY AT TERPS HOUSE.

Shhhh shhhh no noooo it tis legend ...Ultra .... Mega .... Chicken ..... now arise...... arise chicken arise .....

So jelous went out got four 4x4 flood tables and all components to do this with and due to my current grow status, I chickens out of doing it......

The Terps

The Terps

I have a small micro climate on my outside tables 5-8 deg hotter i put the ms in the center of the 23' wall if I were to do it again I'd put it on the 14' wall and only do two tables that were 5x15 with 3 lights each. But yes it does hold temps and it was 110 last week

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Do you think 6 de's lights the room enough? I'm planing on building a new room 15x20x9 with race way tables like urs, for some reason I was thinking I needed more light and more ac. You think a 3 ton with 2 wall units would be optimal?

Top Bottom