• Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

IMG 0733
A fresh room of sherbert below and the midway point sherbert below
IMG 0735

The Terps

The Terps

Ya everything is coming along swimmingly, thanks. plants in the veg room are behind but the chems are really staring to roost while the sherbert are a few days behind for the shop but the 9 light should go together real smooth once dry it'll be back just a week or so out from flower And the new sherbert room should be in flower about a week sooner

The Terps

The Terps

IMG 0745
IMG 0746
IMG 0748
Day 42for the sherbert room smells like the best sherbert run yet but I had a gavita fail took it down but couldn't get a new one back up to original position so it's gaming like 4 inches lower and set on 750. Time to get the warehouse rooms planted as the plants are ready to rip.
IMG 0749
Flipped the other sherbert room into flower today but I forgot to take a pic.

The Terps

The Terps

I'm not sure my buddy sent me a video of it but he isn't good at understanding grow room stuff or describing anything. I'm not sure about the p trap all the other rooms have p traps though.
Lol when he first told me it was "broken" he said "the unit sounds like not right" so I ask what's it sound like and he confidently replies "it sounds like... bad sound" I smash my own face and ask if it sounds like a grinding noise an electrical buzz or an seized motor sound? He again says "I don't know I'm pretty sure the noise is coming from the dehumidifier." And I say to myself well this is going to be a challenge. So that's what I'm dealing with as far as my own tech support relay team lol. But in the video the unit is just making a loud vacuum noise and he put a leaf near the drain and it almost sucks it out of his hand??

Also checked for all clogs and other strange blockages checked filter all the basics without removing the housing. Waiting for quest to call back before I do anything surgical.

B

Burned Haze

I'm not sure my buddy sent me a video of it but he isn't good at understanding grow room stuff or describing anything. I'm not sure about the p trap all the other rooms have p traps though.
Lol when he first told me it was "broken" he said "the unit sounds like not right" so I ask what's it sound like and he confidently replies "it sounds like... bad sound" I smash my own face and ask if it sounds like a grinding noise an electrical buzz or an seized motor sound? He again says "I don't know I'm pretty sure the noise is coming from the dehumidifier." And I say to myself well this is going to be a challenge. So that's what I'm dealing with as far as my own tech support relay team lol. But in the video the unit is just making a loud vacuum noise and he put a leaf near the drain and it almost sucks it out of his hand??

Also checked for all clogs and other strange blockages checked filter all the basics without removing the housing. Waiting for quest to call back before I do anything surgical.
I would call them back and leave them another message ( companies get stuff overlapped and forgotten ,badly managed )

I had that issue when I called them about their filters and they called me after 2nd voicemail within a hour (the tech support knew their stuff and was patient with my questions , A service )

The Terps

The Terps

I put the up filter in the recommended spot and I doesn't leak any light as I think it still works? lol I thought it was between the condenser and fans.
Quest called and they knew what was wrong I believe condensate pump sending out today or tomorrow

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I just replaced the condensation pump on my quest 4000. Made a horrible noise when purging.

The Terps

The Terps

Ya I just use thermostat that came with the units then I have a few probes laid out through the room and adjust temp accordingly to probes. That's why I dislike mini splits I have to set the thermostat at about 5-10* cooler than what my room really is. It's only a couple if anything with the big boys

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thats correct, but remember that this recipe is a little less about PPM and a bit more about ratios between inputs. In veg I run the same input ratios, but cut the strength down to 70-80% by diluting with more water, and in bloom I tweak the levels of Nitrogen or Potassium or the ratio between Ca and Mg by nudging individual inputs up and down, to shift the ratio. You are refering to the correct recipe when its run at full strength and base levels, but just incase, here it is again in its baseline form as per gallon amounts:
1.33g MKP
0.1g MOST
0.1g Chelated Fe EDDHA
1.6g Epsom
2.44g Cal-Nit
Which gives you 100-80-100-117-40 N-P-K-Ca-Mg (~740ppm) (Cost ~1.5cents/gallon)
I'm getting ready to jump off in the world of jacks... lord I hope it goes a little more smooth for me than I have observed of others introduction to it....

Latest posts

Top Bottom