Is time speeding up?

• yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

What conclusions or observations made in these.breakthrough doses do you apply today or in every day life? Do you Revisit trips and continue to learn from them?

donmekka

donmekka

It has helped me fight depression by allowing me to see my problems on a different spectrum and realize that I can fix them.And that my problems are not problems but lessons. I see the world a little differently now its kinda hard to explain but I appreciate things more than I did before...I stop to smell the flowers now.

P.S. please nobody self prescribe DMT for depression/mental illness as you may have adverse irreversible effects

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This is one of my fav's
This is a really really captivating film. Thanks for sharing
It has helped me fight depression by allowing me to see my problems on a different spectrum and realize that I can fix them.And that my problems are not problems but lessons. I see the world a little differently now its kinda hard to explain but I appreciate things more than I did before...I stop to smell the flowers now.

P.S. please nobody self prescribe DMT for depression/mental illness as you may have adverse irreversible effects
Well put. I agree with self medication advice.

DMT to me is a catalystic, amplified, purity of all things expressionable

donmekka

donmekka

As far as revisiting trips I feel like everytime is a spin of the wheel as far where it takes you. Every trip I try to learn from, some however are so intense the information cannot be retained...< this usually happens when I don't weigh my doses lol.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

As far as revisiting trips I feel like everytime is a spin of the wheel as far where it takes you. Every trip I try to learn from, some however are so intense the information cannot be retained...< this usually happens when I don't weigh my doses lol.
Reminds me of DMT laced chronic with no warning, aren't homies grand!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

lol thought about rolling up some changa before and passing it around but could never actually do it.
Thank you for not. Irony is my brothers knew that I would not enjoy it if I saw it coming might given me a heart attack

On the therapy note check this out
Neuroscientist Describes Her DMT Trip:

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Follow the Naked Indian and he'll show you the true meaning of life, lol. Free Yo Mind and Yo Ass Will Follow! Only get down a few times a year now a days, but enjoy everyone of them I do. Always have a lil stash for rainy days and festivals. Really shocked on how clean the SID has been lately, but then again it's from Pragu and I hear they are on top of the game. Funk on and live free

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Follow the Naked Indian and he'll show you the true meaning of life, lol. Free Yo Mind and Yo Ass Will Follow! Only get down a few times a year now a days, but enjoy everyone of them I do. Always have a lil stash for rainy days and festivals. Really shocked on how clean the SID has been lately, but then again it's from Pragu and I hear they are on top of the game. Funk on and live free
You can't fake the funk but you can FUNK the fake!!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Have you tried pharmahuasca? I have been thinking of picking up some cappi and going on a nice long journey with some good friends.
I thought about it I'm more leaning towards DMT or Salvia due to short duration if indeed I ever endure again which I doubt. Doubt is my Dragon to be slayed before any intentional hallucinations.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I thought about it I'm more leaning towards DMT or Salvia due to short duration if indeed I ever endure again which I doubt. Doubt is my Dragon to be slayed before any intentional hallucinations.

These are two most powerful substances I've tried. For me, DMT is like being shown the answers to ally questions by a loving mother figure that wants me to be healed. Salvia is more of a stern teacher that smacks the back of your head when you fuck up your equations.

Both have their value for certain, although most folks I share salvia with never ask for a second dose at any point. Maybe I'm lucky, but salvia seems to really like me. DMT loves everyone

I'm guessing this perception has to deal with DMT being so similar to serotonin and we can quickly metabolize excess chemical. Or perhaps because our brain makes DMT we are more familiar with the experience.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter

All my trips have been in a narrative form. In other words I always pick up where I left off with the last experience, like opening to the page of the book I last read.
Really fucking strange.

Once buddies and I were in a small circle passing around DMT pipes until I perceived we were cavmen wearing deerskin and wolf skin, handing eachother pipes made from deer antlers, then off through the vortex...

Top Bottom