Tesla's Light Beam Generator

• Thread starter Mr.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.

My wife bought one of these Light Beam Generators for us to use, and I am very curious as to what effect it could have on a marijuana plant. Maybe I will try it out on just one cola next run, but then again considering how damn expensive the thing is I may not use it for this purpose, but then again I just gotta know at some point what effect it could have on a bud. Well, anyways I just thought this would definitely fit into the advanced technique section so it can give some of us something to think about.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

After reading a little in the link..I couldnt see wher it states the lumes..as you know this is what we look for. May I ask why this was purchased? cuzz the price is wacked.lol...sorry I cant be of any help..but wish ya luck..

take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

C

CAPO

how "damn expensive" was it?
sounds like it would work on the body maybe even more effectively than rare earth magnets.
Albeit the LBG does create a scalar moment in the lymphonic system, the 3 creators of this device most likely did not create for this purpose. Even though plants don't have a lymphatic system I also would be curious as to it's effects. As with any good experiment you should outline your objectives and use a control to compare. Perhaps it would be wise to start treatment of one particular specimen from infancy to maturity, roots to tip.

Are we not still trying to figure out how different levels of u.v. radiation effects flora and fauna. What CAPO is trying to say is let us know if this thing kills your plant.lol

O

ogatec

looks like it would work best with 2 teaspoons of snake oil...

M

Mr.

It was 5 grand. She bought it so we could use it to detox our bodies more efficiently. We are into all sorts of alternative/natural health stuff. I don't think that it produces any lumens.

Works best with 2 teaspoons of snake oil...... that is actually pretty funny, at least to me. good one, ogatec

We like many of Tesla's inventions and intentions so we like to invest in his products when possible.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

I would not use it for growing..But i would sell it for a Bitchin Setup..just kidding..Take care and be safe

S

ShorelineTex

Maybe I will try it out on just one cola next run, but then again considering how damn expensive the thing is I may not use it for this purpose, but then again I just gotta know at some point what effect it could have on a bud.

To really find out whether it has any effect on the bud, you would probably need to have 2 identical setups so you could run them side-by-side under the same conditions, the only difference being one would have the machine running and the other wouldn't (the control). You'd want to have multiple plants in each grow so that you have enough observations to discern trends and what is normal.

Otherwise, how do you know that on your next grow, you didn't just get better at growing?? :D

M

Mr.

Not for sale, but you can find them online.

cheaplastic, it is funny that you say that because my wife and I both practice Scientology and are involved with the local "org"(organization). Though, us buying this had nothing to do with Scientology I see why you would say that.

It is funny that, generally speaking, Scientologists are against marijuana use, but they sell and consume destructive "drug" foods (sugary, processed, hydrogenated oils, artificial colors and flavors) in there vending machines in their break rooms, and I also see some that smoke cigarettes and ocassionally consume alcohol. Scientology is GREAT and will help you to work WONDERS in your life, but be prepared to pay for those "wonders" because it is valuable technology and one must exchange an equal amount of monetary value to receive it, just like any other business transaction. Just look at this as spiritual business.

C

chuck uuuuu

My wife bought one of these Light Beam Generators for us to use, and I am very curious as to what effect it could have on a marijuana plant. Maybe I will try it out on just one cola next run, but then again considering how damn expensive the thing is I may not use it for this purpose, but then again I just gotta know at some point what effect it could have on a bud. Well, anyways I just thought this would definitely fit into the advanced technique section so it can give some of us something to think about.
Mr.
Could u plz tell me how much you payed for your Light Beam Generator ?
Where may I buy? Craigslist thing
:scared0016:

M

Mr.

Chuck U,

We paid $5,000 for it. Below is the information for purchasing one. I copied it off of the website.

Place an Order
If you would like to place an order for any of our products, please contact the Corporate Headquarters or send an email to: [email protected]
Sales and Marketing Information
If you would like us to contact you regarding our technologies or products, please send your request to: [email protected]

C

chuck uuuuu

Is it worth it? Can I get it on craigslist or E bay? Is there anything on it that wears out allot?
Thank you Mr:icon_spin:

M

Mr.

It does what it says as far as detoxing your lymph nodes and what not. It has other health benefits, but I guess it really depends on the reasons you are going to use it as far as whether it works or not. My mother-in-law used it on her bad knee and it improved her knee function for the time being that she used it for, but her knee reverted after a few weeks of not using it.

You might be able to find one on CL or Ebay, but I wouldn't b surprised if you can't since these instruments are not very popular in mainstream society.

The only thing on it that may wear out would be the lenses, but they should last for at least year(s).

Olyver

Olyver

Philip Stein TESLAR is a scam. Google his name and see what others say about his bullshit products.

S

Stay11

Noticed there is again a Light Beam Generator for Sale op Ebay.... But I regrettably don't have the cash to buy one...:(

M

MASSES 420KING

Philip Stein TESLAR is a scam. Google his name and see what others say about his bullshit products.

to be honest the only reason teslas refound technology is not being used is because thomas edison defamed the man and his work along with some illuminati elements as well tesla was using a rediscovered technology that the ancient egyptians as well as the sumarians used and maybe even the myans edison won due to the fact of his thuggish tacktics and pay offs basically EDISON PULLED A HARRY ANSLINGER ON NICHOLI TESLA

C

chranotik

Yeah basically wilheim reich and teslas "discoveries" were covered up so they could be used in a sinister way. i put quotes around discoveries because like some of you stated they werent exactly brand new ideas.. but when you have a multi billion/trillion dollar business on keeping people sick and profitting from it, you wouldn't want devices like this being released to the public with them having the knowledge of knowing how to benefit from them.

Now i ran into this last week, the novalite 3000 or "tesla star" .. looks similar to what you have but i like this design a lot more:

http://www.novalite.com/index.php

anyways i dont have near the kind of cash to purchase something like that so i just use a simple dr hulda clark zapper from tendollarzappers.com.. works good enough for simple blood electrification. Now as for cannabis i dont see them getting any benefit from these devices seeing as they dont even have the same kind of cells that we do... but since these kind of zappers get rid of parasites and virii, i wonder if you could zap a plant and kill spidermites or other similar parasites or diseases... only one way to find out ;)

ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

Tesla!

Nik Tesla is the man Edison screwed over Tesla and J.P Morgan stopped his funds but wanted to give free wireless elec. to every1 but not Edison and they say FBI took Teslas work folders some say Tesla createda H A R P man made earthquakes....:mad0229:

Latest posts

Top Bottom