Tesla's Light Beam Generator

• Thread starter Mr.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bowlpacks

I've got a bridge in brooklyn for sale if anyone wants it...

These folks look like they are from another planet :tongue0011:

Main image about
M

MASSES 420KING

Nik Tesla is the man Edison screwed over Tesla and J.P Morgan stopped his funds but wanted to give free wireless elec. to every1 but not Edison and they say FBI took Teslas work folders some say Tesla createda H A R P man made earthquakes....:mad0229:

he is more like the grandfather or great grandfather of harp but again the ancients before christ existed im talking in the time of the pharos and sumaria this same technology existed they have it in there hiroglyphs and the sumarian sanscrit shit in the ancient indian sanscrit they talk about how to build flying machines in very great detail they call them vemanas or vimanas

B

blahman

Nik Tesla is the man Edison screwed over Tesla and J.P Morgan stopped his funds but wanted to give free wireless elec. to every1 but not Edison and they say FBI took Teslas work folders some say Tesla createda H A R P man made earthquakes....:mad0229:

Yes Tesla is definately a very underated genious. I read about some of his work before he passed away. It was getting pretty scary. He suposively had developed a weapon that could shoot a lightning bolt for miles.

Also its amazing the things he invented but never took credit for.

B

bluejay

$5000 ,you could of bought enough solar panels and grid ties to eliminate all your electric bill.?????

C

cannaclysm

There's a sucker born every minute

Where is one study proving their claims? There isnt one

5 grand for a couple leds?

Cmon people dont be a sucker

I do have a few gallons of elbow grease for sale, it DOUBLES the effect the teslar system has on the lymphatic system!

... scientology lol that south park episode was great

C

chackster5000

Is it worth it? Can I get it on craigslist or E bay? Is there anything on it that wears out allot?
Thank you Mr:icon_spin:

I have one on sale at ebay. Right now it's going for 5 grand, but it has 4 heads, not only 2. It's also practically brand new, used no more than 10 times. Anyone interested?

C

chackster5000

also, the original price for my device was 6,900. So you could get it 1,900 off.

Top Bottom