Test: Freight Train(( TrainWreck x (The White x AWW))

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

For sure, they are pretty tho. These testers of yours sound like fire for sure. I can't wait to see them flower.

I have some Fugu Kush at about 6 weeks from seed. I got quite a variety of phenos. I had my first male pop up. He's a looker. I'll prob use him to make some F2's. Prob do my G-13bx2 next. I need to get some more Hazeman for the vaults though. I missed out on the Elephant Stomper. I wonder what else Hazeman has coming out soon?

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

those look great! I always think it's funny when people face the tags towards the plants, plants can't read :p best of luck to you hope you get some nice results

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

those look great! I always think it's funny when people face the tags towards the plants, plants can't read :p best of luck to you hope you get some nice results
I wanted them to know who they are and where they came from! hah. Its nice when they are mini plants tho. Too bad I'm too lazy and didn't label both sides. Damn it... Thanks for stopping by dude!

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

Sounds absolutely nuts, I heard about The White; never had the chance to try it. Heard it's a Florida-Based strain (rumor or Fact?). Good luck to you man!

half baked

half baked

ur gonna have some serious dank on ya hands bro, ive tested his exo cheese x the white/aww and they were insane, so frosty and the male allowed for alot of flavour from the exo but adding better structure and potency to it, just what the exo needed imo :) , some of the strongest stuff ive smoked in a while too, just ticked all the boxes :D so gutted i lost my keeper cut tho, she was extreme!

good luck with the test, i'll be watching this for sure :)

hb

pugliese63

pugliese63

I'll be watching this thread. I love anything with Trainwreck in it. I run a cut now that I got from a pack of Crystal Locomotive (Trainwreck x Aloha White Widow) from back in the C-bay days that is just insanely good on all fronts. She is one of my all time favorites. I'm sure having "The White" in the mix will definitely make for some interesting phenos.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hey farmers, here is a little update. I wanted to snap some shots of their natural structure before I start mini cropping them and removing cuts from the lower branches. I will be running these un-topped!! Don't mind the ACT foliar residue.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hey buddy :Dsry if i missed that part bro
edit .. lol it ook out the part where i asked if there was dirt under neath the hydrotron?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Sounds absolutely nuts, I heard about The White; never had the chance to try it. Heard it's a Florida-Based strain (rumor or Fact?). Good luck to you man!
Hey Dude thanks for stopping by. Not sure of its origins but I heard its a triangle kush S1(only rumors).
ur gonna have some serious dank on ya hands bro, ive tested his exo cheese x the white/aww and they were insane, so frosty and the male allowed for alot of flavour from the exo but adding better structure and potency to it, just what the exo needed imo :) , some of the strongest stuff ive smoked in a while too, just ticked all the boxes :D so gutted i lost my keeper cut tho, she was extreme!

good luck with the test, i'll be watching this for sure :)

hb
Glad to hear! Trainwreck needs those characteristics too. Im excited to flip these gals!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Check out these pre-flowers!! This doesnt seem normal to me. A reaction from the mini cropping Im sure. All 5 of these GALs are reving their engines ready To blast off!!!!!
to bl!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Had to call an audible on the male situation. Decided it was in my best interest to run a WhiteOG in my outdoor mini raised planter. The males have been transplanted into a rubbermaid tub instead and set in a semi shady spot on the porch. I transplanted them mid morning it was already super hot on this side of the house. These are some HEARTY BOYS they never even did a post transplant wilt! Just kept praying! They do have a few spots of light burn but we are at 6500ft so that is expected. Here is a shot of the WOG, she is way sexier in that bed than 5 DUDES!

sky high

sky high

Nice. What are your plans for later in the season when we start getting frost/freezes?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The males I will be able to harvest pollen from long before the frost. WOG will be ready to harvey the first part of Oct. Probably will only have a couple weeks of hard frosts to battle with. The planter has a cover I use for light dep. that I will insulate. I will put a few inches of much down to insulate the ground, heat blanket if I have to. Im prepared either way, thanks for your concern!

Top Bottom