Test: Freight Train(( TrainWreck x (The White x AWW))

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

It certainly will depend on the kind of season we have. When I had my GH going I would sneak a small space heater in there to keep the nighttime temps about 50....and I had stuff go all the way into November/with snow on the ground/etc. LOL. (had my tomatoes in there as well)

good luck!

s h

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Update. Unfortunately am a bad judge of time and these got alot bigger than I was planning on. Sooo. They've been transplanted, topped and caged. A bit more pruning and training and they will be ready to fire on the 1st of Sep.

1. Fastest Vegger, Upright Structure, Medium strength branches, Pineapple scent.

2. Fast vegger, Upright structure, Weak Branches, Some kind of buttery Wet paint scent.

3. Fast vegger, Great structure, Strong branches, Cilantro wet paint scent. My favorite so far.

A canopy shot of 3

4. Fast vegger, Good structure, weak branches, Tropical Sweet and sour scent.

5. Slow vegger, Bushy structure, weak weak branches, Pinapple wet paint.

Here are the boys kickin' it outdoors. Decided to use pollen from all 5 on the best gal to keep the f2's diverse. They all look identical right now anyhow.

Here is the guard dog Floyd.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Out of the 5 males 4 were identical in structure and smell. Tall lanky and sweet smelling these were obviously TW leaning phenos. One was short kushy and heavy yeilding. I was planning on doing an open pollination with all 5 males but this One dude really stood out. Strong branches and heavy purple sack production. Here are some shots. Planning on hitting all 5 freight train girls with his pollen. I collected and stored the pollen from the TW leaners aswell, but all 4 plants combined made less pollen than this STUD alone. He has been blooming from about a month.
T

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thanks shawn! Pure trainwreck terp profile. 7 oz out 8 gal of media.

EVOKE

EVOKE

nice... post up some pics if u can....id really like to see what the F2's structure looks like.. thanks WWF...

420alldaze

420alldaze

very nice walt, looking like some fire no doubt. and that male is sweet lookin as well. should be some killer phenos in that mix for sure

D

disposition84

Were about to harvest one of your F2's at the shop and it's absolutely stellar. Smells like straight creepy crawlers gummy worms from my childhood. Very frosty as well,
I'll try to grab some pictures today before we bring her down.

Thanks again for sharing :)

Top Bottom