TEST GROW 126w LED Urkle x White SCROG

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Your welcome Bavarian! Welcome to the thread Gorilla!

Here are some pics at 12 days of 12/12. The buds are farther along then my white scrog after 12 days. This could get real good real soon. There are over 100 bud sites that I counted.

DSCN0706
DSCN0707
DSCN0708
DSCN0709
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

wow looks really good!! I'm anxious to see the full cycle!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks wonderinalice. I would be more anxious but I have so much going on right now with my outdoor and home improvement projects that time is flying by this summer. I can't believe it is July 4th weekend already.

Happy 4th of July fellow americans. And have a nice weekend to the rest of the world.

southstreets

southstreets

Thanks wonderinalice. I would be more anxious but I have so much going on right now with my outdoor and home improvement projects that time is flying by this summer. I can't believe it is July 4th weekend already.

Happy 4th of July fellow americans. And have a nice weekend to the rest of the world.

you too bro!!! ill be enjoying the 4th and germanys spanking of argentina!! lol :cool0010:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think the germans are gonna school Argentina. The Germans are not to be messed with. They have the most serious look when they are playing soccer. And they are just flat out good.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
When was the game? See I told you time was flying? I saw Denmark won and that is the last game I saw.

LOL! Well I was right.

southstreets

southstreets

7 am pt... i was up at 6 just to watch this game.. total domination!!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here are some pics from tonight the start of day 19 on 12/12.

Nothing unusual to report. Leaves look good and plant seems happy.

DSCN0721
DSCN0722
DSCN0723
DSCN0724
DSCN0725
DSCN0726
DSCN0727
DSCN0729
H

H-and-L

Looking killer! I am really impressed with these LED's. I have been hearing for years that they were the future, it's nice to see someone actually taking them to the next level. One day I'll get one.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
WOOHOO! A response. Thanks for popping in H-and-L. I don't know about another level but I am trying to maximize one plant under one small LED.

Heck LEDgirl doesn't even stop on my thread and it is a test grow for her. She hasn't been here for 5 weeks. This thread is a ghost town sometimes. LOL!

In all fairness to everyone it is kind of a boring 1 plant not much going on thread. However, I did think LEDgirl would stop by once a week. She has been on other threads.

Oh well I must keep on keeping on. Relentlessness is one of my few strong suits.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You do pop in now and then Northone. There are a few people that do. It is still a ghost town. LOL!

L

LBZ Farmer

I've been checking on and off. I am trying to get the same beans one!!2s and I have my own LED experiment going...... although mine are completely researched designed and built by me. I spent a small fortune filling out my light spectrum in the amounts I think will work for a 2 x 4 tray..... lights go "HOT" soon. And they do generate some serious heat.... but all is ducted away. Anyway, I wanted to say nice grow!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I just saw this bro, looks amazing! luv the training going on...plants looks like it going to yield PHAT ass! Good luck. Peace HDK

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey everyone!

LBZ what do you mean "lights go HOT soon"? I don't get hardly any heat from these LEDs.

L

LBZ Farmer

Go Hot... as in turning them on. Not like get hot. Sorry for the confusion.
My lights do put off a lot of heat though. I have a HUGE heat sink and have to use a 4 inch inline fan to cool them. A 100 watts is 100 watts and will produce about the same amount of heat since it is the same amount of energy no matter the bulb, heater, air conditioner, what ever... the heat has to go somewhere. LED has the advantage to not radiate heat but instead sends heat to the heat sink.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I wondered and now I know.

About 100w though. If you have a bumblebee with 100w he will be too hot to pick up and hold just like a regular lightbulb. But if you have a 100w dog he will just feel pleasantly warm and you can cuddle and hold him like one hundred 1w bulbs in an LED light array.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
I wondered and now I know.

About 100w though. If you have a bumblebee with 100w he will be too hot to pick up and hold just like a regular lightbulb. But if you have a 100w dog he will just feel pleasantly warm and you can cuddle and hold him like one hundred 1w bulbs in an LED light array.

THAT'S IT!!! LOL. :party0036:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
You laid her out didn't ya... :)

fred

Top Bottom