TEST GROW 126w LED Urkle x White SCROG

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Joker

The Joker

Just reread this to seem the final yield . I also found the footprint to be smaller than
The product description.

I'm forced to use it again since I planted too many seeds. I'm running 5 g13/. Butterscotch hawaain from NDNguy and 1 Pure Kush clone to pollinate. Let's see how LEDs work making seeds.

Hope you are well. Still nursing the Bb mom back to health.

Happy Holidays!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The thread still lives?? Hey there Joker! Keep doing the Florence Nightingale with the BB. You don't want to lose that keeper of all keepers.

I had a great holiday and I hope you did too.

J

JawBourne

This is a much needed thread as i am going to be doing something very similar, thank you tobor!

1080p

Thanks

Most informative and clear SCROG thread ever.... Learned a bunch, Thanks!!

Can you or any other LED knowledgeable folk chime in and list the recommended specs for a new buyer ??

660 nm or 630 nm ??

Red and Blue or Full Spectrum ??

any other things you could mention that would take the guess work out of shopping.... thnx.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am sorry I don't know the answers to those questions 1080p. I just know I like the one I got. I have a much bigger grow with a bigger LED at the moment. I will post some pics soon.

So you are FULL HD. LOL! I like to figure out people's screen names.

The Joker

The Joker

The thread still lives?? Hey there Joker! Keep doing the Florence Nightingale with the BB. You don't want to lose that keeper of all keepers.

I had a great holiday and I hope you did too.

She lives and is ready to take cuts for a new mother ( almost). Been watering with hygrozyme after a rinse in warm water and up potting with fresh soil.

I'll let ya know when she's pumping out cuts again. Just found out it was originally found be a user named Percival at Overgrow and passed around generously by O. who I hope is still hanging in there.

Its a rare cut indeed and I plan on making S1's as a back up.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Heck Percival is the "Night of the Round Table" that found the Holy Grail. What a fitting finder of the BB cut.

Thanks for the update of General Hospital.

K

kaptainkoolz

hey Tober awesome grow very helpful! I read the whole thread and wanted to ask you about the reflectors you use and where you get them. I use mylar but need bendable, reflective stuff like you have. also are you using the led again for another grow? I haven't checked your profile yet but am looking for the best method for leds. thanks again!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

tobar thanks for the detailed thread im gettin ready to try a 240 watt led from light house it has 3 watt led cree chips and got some og white fire to start with first grow first led gettin excited :banana: DGD

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The LED are in their own reflector and the material on the walls is Reflextic.

I am running some LED right now gator.

I bet that light and those strains work very well dirty. You should start a thread.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

when you tied them down first it looks like the main snapped ? split
would you have added a couple of cfls 150-200 watts if done over again?

1st.artuning

Crazy looking, where they anywhere compared to regular hydro buds...

B

budseyeveiw

tbh i have wondered about the lsds for a while, you guys are putting it out there, the technology is new and the prices need to change but in time im sure that will change. props for this thread:)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It didn't split dirtyglove. I am doing it again with that little LED and I didn't add any cfl. I will get some pics of the present grow.

The buds were potent buds and dense buds that would have passed anyones test as good buds.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

99271d1282572867t-test-grow-126w-led-urkle-x-white-scrog-dscn0856.jpg.att

smack my ass and call me sally :) you killed it with that led. beautiful nugs

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very nice Training! Crazy looking Plant

Great looking Buds too!

Good Job Man!

Z

Zombee

Very informative, Tobor - thank you for the new insight on scrogging! I've been a LED grower from the get go (well, save my early playing with an Aerogarden); love the heat profile, the quality of my meds and the ease of use.

I hope your grows following this one were as successful.

Peace.

J

JupiterSeven

Man what a great thread Tabor. I joined because of it and am making my first post here to say thanks. I am about to start my first grow - well correction - I have already started my first grow. I started out with 11 seeds (all fems) and since I didn't have a clue what I was doing, I only have 4 seedlings to show for it, and the Orange Bud is gonna die for sure, so soon I'll have only three; a Mekong High, a White Widow, and a Cannatonic.

The WW is no longer growing though. She looks like a bonsai cannabis plant not even an inch tall. Great looking color and form but just a pygmy plant. The Mekong is going bonkers growing like a banshee, and the Cannatonic is not far behind. They're all still under fluorescent right now, but when they come out of seedlings I have a 240W Blackstar LED I'll be using. I think I'll supplement it with a 400w MH for veg and one of the super grow type conversion bulb for flowering. All this is just from reading I have no actual experience yet. After I started my grow I bought Jorge's Grow Basics lol I got that back asswards though, should have started his book BEFORE I started killing my girls. :sweating

I read the whole thread and didn't notice if you mentioned anything about your soil and any nuts could you mention that? Thanks for sharing your results - total bang-up thread.

Top Bottom