(Test grow)BOG L.S.D. Back again along with sweet and sour cindy

• Thread starter 1973chemgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

For sure and you know what i stress text aswell and tested for a specific company/breeder for a while now and always have herms when stress testing using the cold test since im in mich its very easy to do the cold stress test lol but yours def all passed which im not a ass kisser and this other breeder actually still would release the seeds and later other would say they found herms but thats when i said nope im done caus i know there gonna herm at a certain point when stress testing but not the way i do stress tests which is done in a way that was so if you make a few errors there still going to be good to go for beginner growers and even for people like me that are human and make mistakes still but def always test them this way so if i decide to chuck pollen myself i know they are good mates ;) so far knock on wood never a herm from bog gear and we all have a herm here and there and its normal but just guess i always get lucky or the aliens really do make good genetics ;)

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Yes def gonna yield great and the clones always do even better so def will get good yields after they get to run another time or sometimes takes the 3rd run to get there full potential also there just starting to plump so cant wait till chop time ;)

Myco

Myco

What kind of aromas are you getting from the LSD ladies? I'm sorry if you've already mentioned it previously...

Would it be possible to get a a clear, closer pic of the girls?

Keep up the good work man!

Shytiva

Shytiva

Wow man, ur killing it!

Great interesting read by the way, i've learned alot from you, as always!
Can't wait for the final conclusions bout this grow! And i will def have to try some BOG strains myself!

Peace!

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Thanks as always shytiva. You know me. Perfectionist lol so these girls really were so simple they were set on outo grow lol as i say for the hardy plants and man i cant wait to see them when there grown from clone theres one sns cindy that stretched more and def yielded like freak of nature and smells just like sweet candy with the grapefruit smell to them all for sure ...

I'll be pulling all sns Cindy's from flower this week and there at about 53 days so all sns Cindy's are looking perfect so should be today ;) the sweet and sour Cindy's are all huge yielders for me

LSD are all a few days away but could be pulled if i pull at all mostly milky trics so there fast for the sativa in them but ill let them throw a few amber trics first anyways there also great yielders so cant wait to pull them out and take pics .

there all so much alike there def stable...all mostly same stretch besides one sns cindy did stretch more but other then that all about the same ... Sns cindy was really tight node growth and lsd was more spread out but threw huge heavy and tight granades all over with several tops so ill have pics this week and dry ready to smoke pics for hopefully next week ;)

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Also anyone who is interested i got the sour LSD log going so check it out anyone wanting to see sour lsd inside since there lacks logs of them inside which im sure lots of others have done but most are outside so I'll keep this one very informed and updated since hopefully now we wont have kids home everyday for weather and they will be going through the summer now so thats a break for us parents so i can spend more time with the grow room since they been neglected since i started this lot we have had kids almost everyday so missed a few waterings here and there which took a toll on a few strains but as I said all the bog are green as can be all the way to harvest and a few times they were even droopy from lack of water but they popped right back up and grew like crazy which speaking if that got to get nutes mixing so peace all till later

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Zoner.......this is a very similar ashtray to yours!! Great growing guys!

Ashtray from Gypsy 2004 IMG 6217

ZONER

ZONER

Also anyone who is interested i got the sour LSD log going so check it out anyone wanting to see sour lsd inside since there lacks logs of them inside which im sure lots of others have done but most are outside so I'll keep this one very informed and updated since hopefully now we wont have kids home everyday for weather and they will be going through the summer now so thats a break for us parents so i can spend more time with the grow room since they been neglected since i started this lot we have had kids almost everyday so missed a few waterings here and there which took a toll on a few strains but as I said all the bog are green as can be all the way to harvest and a few times they were even droopy from lack of water but they popped right back up and grew like crazy which speaking if that got to get nutes mixing so peace all till later
Chem way to go, I pulled up the chair and have been quietly watching your work .... Everything looks dank pal .... Hats off to you Brother...:cool:

Max Frost

Max Frost

Chem...just beautiful bro, and I love your simple method! You sure can't argue with the results either!! Just shows what happens when top-shelf genetics meet top-notch skills! Niiiice bro!! Best, -Max

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Thanks all and max yes ive been doing it with just what they need and its tried and true so i stick to it have for so many samples and tried side by sides and with was always the same results and sometimes with the added nutes aka shake oils it was a harsher smoke and no help so in the end adding extras actually ime has done more harm then good

Ok so good news is i found pics i thought were lost but they were on my ipad so will upload today ... There the LSD and sweet and sour cindy pics from aound week 4-6 also there all done and hanging so we did a snoke test on both with an early popcorn bud test and def a keeper in each pack ... I suffer from panick attacks so cant smoke sativas but LSD was perfect for me gave me the nice rush with no panick also the sns cindy was so sweet and def has the grapefruit taste in the exhale but all types of flavors on the inhale which was def sweet but not overwhelm in sweet so def perfect on both ... The LSD has a very awsome lenon taste to it but def taste the diesel which made it my new fav as far as taste and a sativa i can smoke that also is def bag worthy so all females from both differened very slightly but it was to the point i pulled clones from all and will just keep the bigger girls since the clone run will change things up a little ill know then who will have a spot in my garden :) very pleased with the results and after the last testers i did for a few breeders where i didnt find any keepers this was refreshing so BOG being a bush old grower....hes still got it lol better shut up cause i just got my eye exam and failed lol so i will need to change my name to OCG old chem grower hahaha anyways very happy and all my patients will def love them once there trimmed up to perfection and most dont add there weight which i dont usually either but these both were not small or med yielders and the sns cindy shocked me as you will see in pics later of her topped multiple times through long thick dense buds all the way from top to bottom ;) they were all beautiful growers and all as said before were real conssistant with each other so these varieties are def user friendly so they can be tossed into your media and fead and thats it ... They will do the work for ya ;)

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Ok so got busy yesterday but found a few above shots of LSD and a sns cindy side by side taken from my upstairs intake vent lol where ya can see the lsd and sns cindy for sure stacked some tight nodes which shows they were gonna be some yielders even at this age anyways here the few for now then will have finished picks soon

Sorry for the quiality of the pics they were taken off from my iphone and while the hps were on in the room also will post other pics of them later so you can see there height since these make them look much shorter ... All were from 3-4' finished so both stretched nicely for the size they were when flowered even the snd cindy but as ive said all very tight stacked nodes which is why there was a great yield on them all.. All were so much alike growth wise and all were topped obviously ...it was like running clones off a mom plant which was nice ;) good solid genetics

LSD

Sns cindy still stretching but if ya can see in my bad pick nodes are tight and already was smelling great

More better pics later .. Got to get my ass up but been fighting a cold/flu but have to get up to water so ill get to the other pics later today for ya all

Max Frost

Max Frost

Niiice bro! Gotta love it when they're stable & uniform like that! Great genetics is RIGHT!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom