Test Grow of Fabman's Seeds

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Very nice Job... Keep up the Great Work Muxee..
I have read That female Marijuana Plants Respond very
Well for Human females.. not sure why..and Have read
there is a Call for more Female Breeders/Growers...
Grow On And stay High
Have a Great Day :hi:

M

muxee

Thanks Frutty_Grower and Kim burns :hi:

Congratulations on the new additions to your garden Fab!!! I can't wait to see your girls all grown out. :happy

Thanks SmokesalotofVT. I think more girls should grow. It's soo fun. I love everything about it. It makes my heart happy.

M

muxee

I'm painting their room and getting my new gear set up for flower. I should be able to get the show ramped up here pretty quick.

All the remaining girls were transplanted into their final 3 gallon pots tonight.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow they do look perfect good job

darksideX

darksideX

heyho muxee..ur babyz look sweet..'n healthy..and very well cared..

M

muxee

Thanks darkside. Much respect to you, thanks for droppin in :hi:

M

muxee

Just wanted to update some more pics before I put them into flower this weekend. I took these pics so you could see the structure of the plants untouched from seed. I think they are going to make for a good single cola style grow. Plus.... I just think they're pretty :cool0010:

F

Frutty_Grower

Hey Seniora, nice plants,nice colours green and healthy!
It seems to me you have some sativa leading phenos! What kind of nutes will ya feed ´em with?

M

muxee

Thanks for the kind words Frutty Grower.

I've only used big bud and overdrive in my previous grows. I had a friend gift me a bunch of fox farms stuff so I think I'll try them out this round :)

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like a couple of those have a noticabely broader leaf. From the males i would tend to say that the dad could very well be the DPD x Pre98 Bubba male i had.

M

muxee

Thanks bodiejoes :)

Looks like a couple of those have a noticabely broader leaf. From the males i would tend to say that the dad could very well be the DPD x Pre98 Bubba male i had.

Thanks for the info fab. . . I'm afraid I don't know what the DPD stands for. The pre98 bubba part sounds yum though. You made some seriously strong healthy seeds. I havent done much of anything with them. I think I've only fed them twice and they're still growing so fast I can almost sit in the room and watch them get bigger. Thank you again for letting me test these out for you. :party0042:

If I didn't say so before, 8 of the 10 of your seeds that I planted turned out to be female. I was pretty stoked. Yeah girls :makeup

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats great to hear muxee. DPD----Double purple doja

p.s. Keep an eye on the snail mail!!

M

muxee

Thanks fab!!! It came today. :) I did a little dance..... sadly... it looked a lot like this :boogie:

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

WOW!! looking Beautiful... You go GURL! :hi:
Can't wait to see Them when they're Buddin..
Very cool...

M

muxee

Thanks for the kindness SmokesalotofVT :character0103: I'm anxious to see them budding too. The room gets it's last coat of new paint today so it shouldn't be long now.

Top Bottom