Test Grow of Fabman's Seeds

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

I got my flower room all updated and repainted... finally!!! :banana: 5 of the girls went into the room last night. Hopefully I'll have some cool flowering pics to post up pretty soon.

Their first night in the new room

The left front, middle, and back right are Fab's NLxGGxBB mix. The front right is Fab's Pre 88 BB mix and the back left is Big Bud. Sorry about the blurry pic. I wanted to sneak in real quick when they were sleepin.

Thanks for stopping by :hi:

R

Rolln J

wow - the room looks so clean and bright now and the girls are looking happy!

M

muxee

Oh the joys of figuring out a new set up. :speechless

I was having some heat and humidity issues but I think I've got it whipped now. . . . Thank goodness I have a smart hubby. I was having issues with the humidity and temp being too low when the lights were on and way too high humidity with the lights off. My hubby installed a rheastat on the fan and now everything seems to be working well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but everything is looking pretty good.
:fixed:

M

muxee

It's the end of week one from the 12/12 flip. They're stretching quite a bit.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey muxee looking good so far.. Besides the topping did you do any air layering or is this there natual growth?? Showing signs of flowering already and probably wont stretch to much more i would think. I would up the K and cal/mag already!! Keep it up.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh the joys of figuring out a new set up. :speechless

I was having some heat and humidity issues but I think I've got it whipped now. . . . Thank goodness I have a smart hubby. I was having issues with the humidity and temp being too low when the lights were on and way too high humidity with the lights off. My hubby installed a rheastat on the fan and now everything seems to be working well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but everything is looking pretty good.
:fixed:
Nice setup and plants... Too bad my fiancée won't even go into my garden, luckily I have a construction and engineering degrees... LMAO :D

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Not doggin your paint or anything why don't you buy some mylar or foylon?

M

muxee

Hey there fab :) I didn't do anything to them this time. No topping, fimming, lst etc. I wanted to see how they grew naturally to see what new stuff I would learn. What is air layering? I'll get on the K and cal mag straight away.

Thanks Shady. Sound like your the smart useful hubby. That's a good place to be. Girls like it! :kiss

D

DoobieMonster

Thats one nice set up you got there. what are the specs of your grow box if you don't mind me asking?

M

muxee

Hi there dannyk :)

I decided to go with paint in this room since it's easy to clean and quick to repair. Supposedly it has a similar reflectivity to mylar, and it doesn't rip when I clean it. :damnhippie:

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Nice job Muxee!
Fabman, you both seem familiar.
I think I remember you two from the old THCF forums?

Glad to see you guys posting here.

M

muxee

Hey Lemonhoko. I remember you from the old boards. Glad to see you made it here. Its a cool place to be. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the farm. :cool0044:

F

Frutty_Grower

It´s getting interesting mux! It seems they fill up the place.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes Muxee the white paint is just fine!!!

Lemon good to see you!!

M

muxee

Thanks fruity Grower and Fab. :hi

I'm starting to think that the girls might take up the whole room. I'll have to figure something out since I wanted to start adding a new girls to the room every couple weeks.

The best laid plans......:doh

R

Rolln J

Thanks fruity Grower and Fab. :hi

I'm starting to think that the girls might take up the whole room. I'll have to figure something out since I wanted to start adding a new girls to the room every couple weeks.

The best laid plans......:doh

lol yeah - its a nice problem to have though - Id much rather deal with too big and too much than... well you know.

:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom