Test Grow of Fabman's Seeds

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just crop them a little Muxee and it will help contain them some...

So how many would like to see me send some of these is as freebies??

M

muxee

Thanks J and Azmatis :) I'm using some fox farms nutes that a friend gave me. All fab's girls seem to be taking it really well but the big bud doesn't seem to like it much. She got a good flush this morning so she should look good again in a couple days.

Thanks for dropping by and Thanks again Fabman for all the fabulous freebies!!!

Here are some pictures from the beginning of week 3

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
You are very welcome Muxee!! Just keep up the cal/mag suppliment with the fox farm and maybe get some liquid or powder sea weed for a K boost.... Looks like that is all they need to me. They are really starting to go now and will be burning some nutes..

R

Rolln J

holy cow did they jump up since last pic update - looking good muxee!

M

muxee

I hope everyone had a great christmas with your family and friends.:hi

M

muxee

I'm glad you did J! We did too.

I hope you get some of fabs gear splakow. :yes I've been terribly lazy with my grow this time, and fab's seeds have grown like champs anyway.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you survived the stretch ok Muxee.. I like the string to keep them down some..

M

muxee

Thanks Fab :) Your girls are all growing like champs. Now that the holidays are done, Ill give them the attention they deserve. It's fun to watch them start to bulk up, and they're starting to smell yum too!

M

muxee

Thanks for the kind words DoobieMonster. :hi:

Here are another couple pics of the girls at 3 1/2 weeks. Thanks for stopping by!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice shots w/o the HPS muxee!!! If your camera has a white meter it will eliminate the yellow from the one w/the HPS on... Either way the girls look great!

P.S. It took me through My 3rd round to realize the importance of trimmin' the lower canopy to help the upper colas develop fully... :thinking BTW... some of the clawing leaves at the top buds in the back can be due to over nitrification or a lack of light in the back of the cab... Just some thoughts...

M

muxee

Thanks for the help and advice shady :cool

I actually cut up the bottom 18 in off my girls already. I'm waiting for the canopy to even out a bit since I just bent it with the strings a couple days ago. After they settle into their spots I plan on going back through under the canopy and pulling off all the little bits.

The poor big bud got a little lockout and then got flushed hard, so now she's recovering from the overwatering. Her top new leaves are looking good now. I hope the rest of her recovers, It makes me sad to look at her all curled up like that.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh that explains the curling down... I was stumped cuz it seems like all of the upper canopy is getting light... Yeah, those girls are gettin' big; I remember having to do the same LST with 6' sativas in my first grow... Near the end you'll be holding up colas from falling over. :)

M

muxee

Everyone seems to be taking the tie down well. I trimmed up the lower canopy and added 2 girls to the room so I can get a regular harvest cycle going again.

Hope it's a good and happy new year for everyone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom