TEST GROW.. Ronnie James

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Surfr

Hello farm! I have the pleasure of testing out this strain for Mota and I plan to do nothing but justice on this strain.. All 10 beans will be dropped into some soil tomorrow evening.. Not much to see now, just wanted to get this thread started!

:character0180:

P

paulycali

I was supposed to test some of those ronnie james beans along with the romulan x herijuana cross. Haven't heard from mota yet to find out the details. Whats up with the testing on both these strains.

Good Luck on the grow and let her grow grow grow!

M

MASSES 420KING

hell ya just received my care package from mota on friday and on sunday there already sprouted up quick germ nice mota oh yeah subscribed

Motarebel

Motarebel

Ah man,my tester got banned! No wonder my pm wouldn't go through! LOL! Masses 420King musta broke a golden rule,hope to see ya around.

Pauly,i'll be with ya shortly.

Good luck Surfr,didn't know they grew anything but kush in norCal! LOL!

420king-spaded

mota im masses apprentice and i will send pics for you from him he needs info that you got in his pm send it to me in pm and i will get my post count up so we can pm

420king-spaded

oh yeah and there sitting at 3 inches high these seem to be super seeds m420k

420king-spaded

and the golden rule he broke was calling out a mod but thats all maybe you can help get him reinstated mota that would help me out so i dont gotta be a middle man and im soooo very sorry for going off topic please dont ban me 4 real please dont

P

paulycali

Thanks Mota! I appreciate the heads up. Its gotta get pretty busy for you here and i know you have lots going on so get back to me when you have a chance

Looking forward to hearing back from you

Wish you luck on everything and keep up the good work

420king-spaded

2nd sprouts have 2nd true set of 3 finger babies so it6 goes cotys,1st true sets,2nd true set still about 3-4 inches tall they are in 2inch jiffy pots filled with promix and 20%perlite added going to be planted jiffy cups and all in 18 oz blue keg kups 2day mota as soon as my pm get up we will be pm pics to you for you to upload kingers rules wont let me post pics hes a paranoia just waiting to happen haha but all is well 6 germed 6 popped all have 2nd true set of leaves

P

paulycali

Surfr any luck with those babies! Just wondering whats up as i might be doing the same strain in the near future.

Show us how a real strain test grows i mean goes!

Wish you luck and hope everythings well on your end

S

Surfr

OK guys, EXTREMELY sorry about the lack of updates.. Because of so much going on right now, these babies FINALLY went into the dirt yesterday. I promise too keep you updated weekly from here on out!

S

Surfr

Here they are as of now... Sorry for the shitty photos, was in a hurry..

RJ_2.jpg

RJ_1.jpg

420king-MASSES

nice how many days poped up are they so far so good brotha

Top Bottom