TEST GROW.. Ronnie James

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Looking good surfr! Germinating some Ronnie James asap. Some time today!
I am gonna germ some romulan x herijuana too. I have a feeling that *hit is going to be sooo bomb!

Anybody grow out romulan and or herijuana?

S

Surfr

Looking good surfr! Germinating some Ronnie James asap. Some time today!
I am gonna germ some romulan x herijuana too. I have a feeling that *hit is going to be sooo bomb!

Anybody grow out romulan and or herijuana?

OH SNAP!! Yeah man, shit is going to be bomb for sure.. I was keepin my fingers crosses for some of that Rom x Heri, but I can't complain! I am stoked just to be a tester for the Ronnie James...

:character0180:

P

paulycali

I decided to put a hold on the ronnie james and germinate all 12 of the romulan x herijuana. She seems like a great addition to my garden! I am sure she will meet my expectations and i gotta be able to find a killer phenotpe to make as my mother. I will take cuttings of all 12 prior to flowering and weed out all the males. Save the best female to be my new mother.

I will do a test thread on motas new cross asap!

B

Bhanghead

Im excited to see that Romxheri cross! gonna be some fire for sure!! good luck!

P

paulycali

Thanks man! Just made the new thread. Its called romulan x herijuana motarebel genetics test thread. Check it out

S

Surfr

Here are the babies at 9 days old.. They are lookin mighty fine!

http://a.invalid.com/img826/9020/ronnie2.jpg

http://a.invalid.com/img638/9250/ronniev.jpg

L

LOWLIFE

pinprick

Hola Mota! Hmnnnnn them jagged jagged super defined leaves are looking familiar.....any aftershave in the d smells yet bruddrs? Exciting to see the leaf structure heri should compliment it right. The indi leaners outta be interesting especially as the cool comes then again I'd bet 80%+are MEAN indi in the end so a little splash o sat may only beefin up yo cola...... Take away the Scary.

ps feelin better
much love bro
:evilgrin0013:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Lowlife! Being kind of hard on yourself aint ya? LOL!

Lookin good Surfr!

L

LOWLIFE

like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue

Hola Mota my brother! Finally showing my lowly self around this farm. Had to come visit ya friend.

Man the leaf structure on Surfrs babies is beautiful.
I can smell a fruity mik/mango/cgb/aftershave funk with that undeniable ruthless heri stank in the back.
Think this mix does all the genes in the mix a compliment.

S

Surfr

Wow, glad to see ya here LOWLIFE!! I can't wait to see what your green bud does to this cross!

My babies are about 6" tall now and are putting out leaves with 9 fingers already!!!! These are super plants!!

L

LOWLIFE

Whaz up Surfr? Love the weather in n Cali...Lived in Eureaka for a while as a kid. Shit growz like mad up there but I got to say emerald rectangle is where its at. LOL Gots lots of friends n family in Cali.

This Ronnie James has got to please. Its genetics are just too solid not to throw out winners for you guys. I haven't ran it yet so can't say exactly what ya gonna get but personally I'd want the greenbud or mik dominant phenos as far as taste with a heri thump as the after burn....the heri n mik phenos are gonna look almost Identical though I'd bet...both short thick n dark. Watch the nitro in bloom for best tastes. A green bud dominant or more likely rmh dominant might be lighter more robust n grow a fatter cola for ya. That green bud gets 9,11,13 blades on leaves a lot.

I can't pm anyone back but...........
I got a dozen or two cuts I rotate for every ailment n flavor I ache for or savor around here. All but one I sourced from seed and or made myself. Smoking my suprdupr this lovely am. Its Mik/kasmire hindu-NL5 the KasmireH is a wild type hash farmers strain some peeps brought me from peace corps . I love it cuz I never taste much like it....

:hunter:

S

Surfr

Here they are at 24 days.... A couple already have leaves with 11 fingers.. I topped them 2 nights ago.

http://a.invalid.com/img823/6641/rj3h.jpg

Motarebel

Motarebel

Lookin great for being in cups,watch out when ya put in bigger pots.

420king-MASSES

havent seen or heard from him hope all is well in his neck of the woods

Top Bottom