Test pics

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up my fellow farmers...it's been a minute since iv'e been on the forums. Been busy as hell so I took a break for awhile and also took that time to get situated in a new spot. Because of all the craziness I haven't been able to start any newbeans for any upcoming breeding projects or even go through any of my crosses from last round. However I did get a few pics from some of the people that tested them out for me so I thought I would share them here. (None of these pics are mine...all are from testers but hopefully I will be able to add some of my own here soon. I finally have some things getting ready to pop off)

Ultimate Fighter(purple urkle x starfighter):
Attachment 29

Attachment 25
Attachment 24

Gandalf(the white x ken estes grand-daddy"purp"
Gandalf

Another pheno:

Attachment 5
Attachment 6

Krazy Kush X The Purps

Purple mendo madness1

Another Pheno:

Space Jam(kk strawberry cough x starfighter)
Attachment 17
Attachment 20
Attachment 1 1
Attachment 12

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
having computer issues...I will try and get things figured out

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for checking in fellas and thanks for the kind words. I've been missing my farm family!!! Feels good to be back around posting again...hopefully I will have some fire to show off soon. Peace

rawman

rawman

I've got the ultimate fighter at day 6.... I really hope I find a purple pheno.....

One thing so far is they are squat as shit like urk...... I've got rare darkness from RD going next to them, and they're just towering on them... Got my hopes high to get a new purp this run

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got the ultimate fighter at day 6.... I really hope I find a purple pheno.....

One thing so far is they are squat as shit like urk...... I've got rare darkness from RD going next to them, and they're just towering on them... Got my hopes high to get a new purp this run
Whats up my brother...yeah the Urkle and her little squat ass seem to show up quite often in my crosses with her. Not that its too bad of a thing but I'm always hoping for better vigor and a little stretch between the nodes. Right now I have 2 selected Urk~N~Purp(purple urkle x ken estes grand-daddy"purp") that I just took clones off of for next round. They both are showing some Urkle traits with one being more squat and one with better node spacing. I will get some pics up when things are moving along. I got my fingers crossed for you bro...hope you find a new purp worth holding onto for a bit. Peace

rawman

rawman

If not I've got urk to fall back on, lol.

Hope everythings been good bro

I almost popped urk n purp, but man that damn gdp line is so iffy to me.. I'm to scared to try until I see someone else grow them...

Guess that guy gets to be you!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^All is well bro and I hear you on that. I have had nothing but good reviews from anything that male has touched so far though so i'm not too worried...I'll be the one lol. Should of been that way anyways. Oh and those Gandalfs above share the same male as the Urk~N~Purp...

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom