Test Run: Motarebel's Big Bud With Your Bud Ron V

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Be nice to get at least 6 females,got some fookin amazon girls goin on!

2DogWalker

Ron,

Those are blowing up mang congrats, can't wait to see whatcha get :) Go Girl Team....

Mota, Since you all ready know these are gonnna be super bomb, when can we expect to see these beans out :)))))...Can't wait for your new gear bro!

2DogWalker

Motarebel

Motarebel

Whats the stretch like on these?

The way you got em goin i'd say they'll double in size. I don't know much being a dirt farmer and all,smoked one too many,bumped my head and now it's hard to rub two cells together. :rollj: I'm betting you being a tester and all, will show us how much stretch you get and then we'll have your answer!:)

Motarebel

Motarebel

Ron,

Those are blowing up mang congrats, can't wait to see whatcha get :) Go Girl Team....

Mota, Since you all ready know these are gonnna be super bomb, when can we expect to see these beans out :)))))...Can't wait for your new gear bro!

2DogWalker

I'm not one to rush things and end up like Reeferman and CC. Once i get a couple grow reports then i'll decide it's fate

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Day 1 (1st of Flower)

Ron,

2DogWalker

Thanks 2 dog.

The way you got em goin i'd say they'll double in size. I don't know much being a dirt farmer and all,smoked one too many,bumped my head and now it's hard to rub two cells together. :rollj: I'm betting you being a tester and all, will show us how much stretch you get and then we'll have your answer!:)

I'll have that answer pretty soon.

First day of flower. Flower them in the ebb for a week so I can sex them then transplant them into the modded 8 pack. Have 1 female and 1 male so far. Strong male and the female was the giant you see in all the other pics. 1000wt love machine was just put up so lets do this thing.

SAM 0093

SAM 0096

I leave for a weekend and my place gets destroyed
SAM 0097

The female
SAM 0098

J

joejusttyped

Awesome. Cant wait to see what you pull from these fattys.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Coming along nicely Ron, now take out the trash lol.

-nugzz

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Awesome. Cant wait to see what you pull from these fattys.

Thanks for stopping in.

Coming along nicely Ron, now take out the trash lol.

-nugzz

Ha. I'm waiting for mutant fly's to grow in the hopes that they'll take away my roommates lame girlfriend.

I have to change the rez tonight so I'll take individual pics of all of them. They're looking real healthy ladies and gentlemen so now the show begins. Love flowering. LOVE IT.:)

B

Budders

Thanks for the pics RON im excited to catch your updates throughout flower. I really enjoy watching all Mota's test runs, gets everyone excited.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks for the pics RON im excited to catch your updates throughout flower. I really enjoy watching all Mota's test runs, gets everyone excited.

Thanks budders.

So here they are. 2nd day of flower and these ladies are outta control. Too big for a 2x2 so there going into pots manana. Gonna bust out the microscope but I think its still to early to see sex. Only a couple more months ladies and gents. Sorry for the shitty pics. Until next week.:joint:

SAM 0103

SAM 0104

SAM 0105

SAM 0106

SAM 0107

SAM 0108

SAM 0109

SAM 0110

SAM 0111

SAM 0112

Won't label pheno's till i get females

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Wonderful show Ron, that's sick how much they've grown in a month bro, best of luck tamin those beast, lets hope for chicks, I wanna see what they look like blown up hydro style, Peace SSP

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Week 2 (I name my females)

That's not too bad,i think you would've needed another light had they all been ladies.

When your right, your right.

I hope all your gardens look luscious and down right stinky.

So here they are. My gorgeous chicas in the flesh. Had some problems with one of the pots but problem solved so lets give her a couple of days to recover. Gonna clone in a few days. They be all trimmed up and looking sexy next update. Will take better pics when they start budding up. I've thrown a lot at these ladies in the last few days and they've said fuck you Ronald, we're gonna do our thang. I'm in love. :)

SAM 0123

#1* (Sasha)
SAM 0124

#2 (Michelle) Problem pot
SAM 0125

#3 (Lesley)
SAM 0126

#4* (Reshonda)
SAM 0127

*= Clone worthy

Motarebel

Motarebel

Holy moly,can you imagine having them outdoors? Sasha would be 12' tall ! lol

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Holy moly,can you imagine having them outdoors? Sasha would be 12' tall ! lol

She'd be out of control. Reshonda's just as thick but taller. Can't wait to run a full room of a choice BB pheno.

My rookie ass friends drank too much and passed out. So figured out the concept of white balance in the meantime. Sorry for so many pics.

Mota's Heri x CH9's Jack 33 (According to CH9's description)
SAM 0139

SAM 0138

Flowering 2 clones of the HJ33 at the moment so hopefully she's a keeper.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
What up Ron! Looks like you've got a healthy harem on your hands... Gonna be fun to see these ladies get dressed up for the party... :makeup

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

What up Ron! Looks like you've got a healthy harem on your hands... Gonna be fun to see these ladies get dressed up for the party... :makeup

Don't be lookin at my girls like that...

Not many pics cause not much action yet. Enjoy.

Las Chicas
SAM 0152

Sasha
SAM 0153

Michelle
SAM 0154

Lesley
SAM 0155

SallyAbout 6'2" tall
SAM 0157

Renamed the last one cause my friend said its racist. Peace

Top Bottom