tester roll call

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

The SS was stellar,started with 22 F1's and got 11 to germ. Got 6 females and 5 males, very uniform and all 11 were used to make the F2's. We hopefully will see some variation at F2 and make our selections for F3's which will be released to the public pending outcome.

I put a ton of Sour Turbo beans out there and got very little feedback either way so i didn't continue with it. I have a Diesel#4( ECSD x Sweettooth#4) that should rival it or my Skunky Deez( ECSD x SuperSkunk/DeepChunk). Would love to see what you can do with em so i'll send em along with the DWB beans.

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

I was interested in that sour turbo years ago , heard it was from sannies orsomething ? kinda lost track of her over the years . supposed to b a great producer I was told.

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

ahh . they were one of the more popular/reputable up n coming seed sites back then . aside from all the mainstream stuff .

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Oh my god!! That diesel x sweetooth sounds incredible! Wow , Mota , if you got some those to spread around .... I would do ya proud !

Power OG

Power OG

hey brotha mota, thankyou! they have arrived, i have a couple weeks till they will be popped but im excited man. the star tripper can you tell me alil about her what to expect,what to look for? any info would be helpful. and i have 500 bullet plastic dna vial wit caps, coming they're great for seeds, i'll send you some to the return address. thanks again.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

hey brotha mota, thankyou! they have arrived, i have a couple weeks till they will be popped but im excited man. the star tripper can you tell me alil about her what to expect,what to look for? any info would be helpful. and i have 500 bullet plastic dna vial wit caps, coming they're great for seeds, i'll send you some to the return address. thanks again.

Star tripper? Righteous! Can't wait to see what you do withem!! Im planning now for the Luther Dogman,gonna run the Veg+Bloom with that!!

kes54800

kes54800

20140128 191931
received my testers
purple afgoo x lbl
candy Chem x lbl
I'm so excited for both these crosses. Thank u mota
going in paper towels now

20140128 192953
Last edited:
ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

Would love to do some grow logs for you guys! Let me know if you ever need a tester, can get going right away.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Me as well.. TIGER STRIPPED FRESH SEEDS. ..U KNOW THE MAKEUP OF LUTHER DOGMAN??

Chemdog #4 x Sensi Star. In the northern lower peninsula(west side) there's a song that's called " Legend of the Dogman",gets played around the end of october for Halloween. The town of Luther is mentioned in the song and i have many friends there who are getting a good hoot right now over the name.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Just wanted peeps to know i use a fake return addy doing send outs. Seeds are legal in med states but testers don't always live in those areas so stealth is a must for both us. This method works,it's not breeder packs but 99% make it safely. When i used the 6x9 bubble envelopes it seemed like 25% never made it and i had to use customs stickers and shit for sending out of the country.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Chemdog #4 x Sensi Star. In the northern lower peninsula(west side) there's a song that's called " Legend of the Dogman",gets played around the end of october for Halloween. The town of Luther is mentioned in the song and i have many friends there who are getting a good hoot right now over the name.

Oh shit. .That's Hella COOL ! If these plants start singing that song while growing , ima shit myself lol. Ill try to doem justice. Thanks Mota!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom