tester roll call

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

I have been noticing all of my packages are coming with ripped corners and red marks or ? marks on them . as for insertion of tubed cameras or smell tests . bubble packs with layered packaging is def the best way . texture is def the key here .

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

landed safely, thanks for the opportunity. germing all tonight.

MIHILLBILLY

MIHILLBILLY

Need a tester....Michigan medical caregiver here.....got plenty of room..

C

Cannivore

Soaking 5 Bear Hugs, then popping the rest when I have more room.

I should have asked you @Motarebel if these should be scuffed before soaking. They look a little thick and took a full 24hrs to sink. They're splitting open though so its all good.

C

Cannivore

Soaking 5 Bear Hugs, then popping the rest when I have more room.

I should have asked you @Motarebel if these should be scuffed before soaking. They look a little thick and took a full 24hrs to sink. They're splitting open though so its all good.

They all sunk in a 36-42 hour window.

4 of 5 are above ground, the 5th was sowed later than the rest because it took longer to crack open, no doubt it will come up.

One is a trifoliate (my first! lol), and another came up with purple hues in the cotyledons.

Thread'll go up when more action starts happening!

kes54800

kes54800

Hey mota can we get a lil info on the Candy Chem...
I did see some info but was wondering about it. Im very excited for the candy chem x long bottom.
Also on Hashpipe...what ortega was used? Not Mr nice's Ortega (nl1 x nl5) right? You used the original Ortega correct? Whats the make up of the "original".
Out of 5 ortega x ss/dc aka Hashpipe beans I got 2 fems and 3males. Both females were keepers. One is a purple frost monster high in CBD and smell of grape skunk. The other stays green and smells of apricots /pineapple ish..and is not a high cbd pheno but it is definitely a high thc pheno.
Thank you MotaRebel
KeS
thanks mota. U have a hugew hea

C

Cannivore

Bear Hug - Bulbous trichrome heads on a seedling:

Bear Hug - Trifoliate seedling

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Hey mota can we get a lil info on the Candy Chem...
I did see some info but was wondering about it. Im very excited for the candy chem x long bottom.
Also on Hashpipe...what ortega was used? Not Mr nice's Ortega (nl1 x nl5) right? You used the original Ortega correct? Whats the make up of the "original".
Out of 5 ortega x ss/dc aka Hashpipe beans I got 2 fems and 3males. Both females were keepers. One is a purple frost monster high in CBD and smell of grape skunk. The other stays green and smells of apricots /pineapple ish..and is not a high cbd pheno but it is definitely a high thc pheno.
Thank you MotaRebel
KeS
thanks mota. U have a hugew hea
Where did you find info on the candy chem kes?

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Just saw this thread mota. I'd love the opportunity to run some of your work. Your a legend in the game and it would be honor truly.

Top Bottom