tester (titanium)

• Thread starter sun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

What ever happened to those titanium clones would like to see how they went for ya

sun

sun

I couldent beat the spider mites , it was a long downhill battle that I lost.I am a strain horder , so I geusse I had way to much going on to treat.
I bought a bubba kush clone from hearts of MT. shasta, that had spider mights , haveing only grown from seeds , & my own clones I never seen this comming , & i've been growing for some time.

When I confronted hearts of shasta they appologized , & gave me 1 gram for my troubles.They wiped out a 1 mabey 2 thousand $ collection of strains.
They contacted the supplier of clones , & got back to me , & said that the grower said " who doesnt have spider mights this time of year? ":mad0233:

I did just crack a stink bomb , & I have 5 more , I will grow these when I pick up a carbon filter.

T

T1420

LOL!! looks like you were just introduced to one of your headaches, your local neighborhood spidermite.. suprised you have that kind of a collection and never dealt with them b4. most peeps get em alot quicker than that... I'd say you've been lucky!! For me and most cats here a preventative procedure is done weekly to prevent them from coming in and taking over... Sorry to hear of your issue, you'll chalk it up to experience b4 you know it.

sun

sun

I lived back east , but now am in cali . I was told that it was a new super strain of s might idk . I got a real young start at this , i've been smoking , & cracking seeds for about 25 years now.This is give or take , because of homelessness , & being a prisoner of war in the war on marijuana , & people.
I had fungus nats no problem . I've also thripes that I brought in with a bag of manure , fixed that no problem. The spider mights kicked my ass.Part of the problem was that I lived in norcal , & in norcal they push organic everything.I find out that I was being missled for the sake of the enviorment or something .So im spent out $ on all this organic crap , & then I find out that it only treats the problem , it doesnt fix it.

I do use neem now , & if it happens again im spraying them with the nastiest poisen I can find.
I belive that prevention is the best way to deal with them.I hadnt ever purchased clones , & just assumed that a co-op would be professional , but they tried to come off like its ok to sell clones that are infested , just because of the time of year.
now I see how nieve I was about medical marijuana clubs (they are buisness)its about $ not compassion.

I told them that it didnt just ruin my crop,I told them im a strain horder , & you ruined a large collection.They looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my head , like they had no idea what I was talking about , like I was speaking in greak!

I lost a lot of RM strains green crack , mowii wowi , amoung others.Most of my strains were selected out of a number of seed packs!!!!!They gave me a free gram for my trouble , that , & an apology!!!!!!!!!

Its been a while , but as you can see , im still mad as hell .Im wrighting this in .I am to pissed right now .

Top Bottom