Testers (ak-47 X Chem 91 Skva) (ak-47 X Mango Tango) And 2x-reg Freebies Of Afghan Kush

• Thread starter mrgrowguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I have some beans from some crosses I did and I am going to run two small samples.

Be forewarned:
- I tend to add a lot of pics, though I may get lazy, but at least I said it up-front.
- I am pretty unforgiving with hermies/nanners because I'm allergic, so no griping
- These seeds are untested - I cannot guarantee they will see fruition.
-This thread may go dormant here and there during veg, will likely focus on flower

The seeds: All regular (non-fem)

homemade crosses of
- AK-47 x Chemdog 91 skva (male) x5
- AK-47 x Mango Tango (male) x5

If any fail, I will replace to get 5 plants of each

freebies from orders:
- Afghan Kush by World of Seeds x2

Medium:
Organic* Soil - personal recipe, based on ProMix BX, coco, and worm castings (plus lots of other things in smaller quantities)

Feeding:
water; molasses and teas using worm castings and assorted meals and micros (plus magnesium in flower)

Tent: 60"x60"
Light: 600watt HPS for flower, fluoro for veg
Containers: fabric pots

Testers ak 47 x chem 91 skva ak 47 x mango tango and 2x reg freebies of afghan kush
Testers ak 47 x chem 91 skva ak 47 x mango tango and 2x reg freebies of afghan kush 2

Lets see what these two males can do

mrgg

*My grow is nearly full-organic, but I don't care if I am or not, so if I use any chemicals, you can save your preaching :) much love a'course and I love constructive criticism, just don't be butt-hurt if I don't heed your advice.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

smoking some ak-47 right now. the bud is very dense, dark, smells like "sweet" skunk not american skunk. and is one of the better creepers I have had in a while. good luck!

H

happy b

Nice mgg.i tell you something bro
..those WOS affie kush are very nice.solid sticky and tastes of beautiful hash.im taking a bean bag.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

@coloradoBTC your description of the AK is nearly perfect to what I get from the mother of both of these crosses. And thank you!

@happy b welcome aboard, I can't wait to see what WOS packed in these two little seeds :)

I was thinking about it and if I end up finding something worth while and working the strain further, then I would like to call the AK-47xChem91... Kemkaide. But for this dairy I will just label everything as AC (akxchem), AM(akxmango), and AK(afghankush).

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Oh, forgot to mention. Depending on room and how many females i get from these twelve plants, I will fill empty space with some clones.

In the lineup i have (in order of what will go in first): tangerine power "E" which I haven't sexed yet, but if female will be the first to take residence in an empty spot. Next is sour strawberry (creme pheno) by BOG (compliments of my buddy @Og Gong) . After that will be an unknown with very interesting leaves. Then Bruce banner 1.0, etc. But we will leave that up to fate.

Last edited:
H

happy b

Oh, forgot to mention. Depending on room and how many females i get from these twelve plants, I will fill empty space with some clones.

In the lineup i have (in order of what will go in first): tangerine power "E" which I haven't sexed yet, but if female will be the first to take residence in an empty spot. Next is sour strawberry (creme pheno) by BOG (compliments of my buddy @Og Gong) . After that will be an unknown with very interesting leaves. Then Bruce banner 1.0, etc. But we will leave that up to fate.
He had me at tangerine power.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

@G gnome and @happy b - sorry but not everyone will know what I mean by this, but in regards to the ak47x???'s, I think the smaller ones are the chem males. Anything I crossed my Mango Tango male to resulted in decently large seeds. The chem male produces smaller seeds in general.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

The only thing I am worried about is nanners. I know they have great potential, but I may have to sort through a few of these to get a keeper.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

the chem females, yes. nothing from the mango tango. All of which, I stressed pretty badly though. So a lot of it was my fault. But I have seen some Chemdog 91's take a hit and not nanner, so it's a matter of chance. Luckily I run so few plants, I can inspect each one often.

I am running these with high hopes though.

I also plan to run my male iso chamber in the background of these, will be fun to see what my Tangerine power male can do to my Starbud. Imma call it StarPower. :)

H

happy b

the chem females, yes. nothing from the mango tango. All of which, I stressed pretty badly though. So a lot of it was my fault. But I have seen some Chemdog 91's take a hit and not nanner, so it's a matter of chance. Luckily I run so few plants, I can inspect each one often.

I am running these with high hopes though.

I also plan to run my male iso chamber in the background of these, will be fun to see what my Tangerine power male can do to my Starbud. Imma call it StarPower. :)
starpower.nice.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

So both of the AK's (the ones I cannot replace readily) cracked. I moved them before they grew tails into some clone/seedling mix I made up (semi hot for seedling mix) and after a few more days, hopefully they acclimate to my soil and break ground :)

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Just waiting on one last seed to get 100% now. It seems to be rot free and healthy, but now that I look close it may have been a slightly less mature seed.

Top Bottom