Testers (ak-47 X Chem 91 Skva) (ak-47 X Mango Tango) And 2x-reg Freebies Of Afghan Kush

• Thread starter mrgrowguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Last AC popped. Did not get a full 100%, one of the AC's started to turn blackish and waterlogged. So I popped another, which cracked. I chose the smallest and most developed seed of the bunch, since the previous 5 were selected as the largest and most developed. But only 1 casualty of 13 total seeds, not too bad.

Expect a lot of thumbs to click on, it helps my phone load pics when I'm on the pot at work.

IMG 2274 IMG 2276

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

decided to go straight to the #2 up-pot. I noticed my future self being lazy, so I was lookin out. Good lookin! Still a long way to go until flower/sexing.

IMG 2324

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Just some detailed observations of different phenos, early on:

Notes for consideration - The AK-47 mother kept 3 bladed leaves on some of the branches all the way through budding. The AK mom had slightly thin leaves, as did the Chem father. But the Chem father is the dainty hybrid 5 bladed leaf pheno - somewhat slim and short. And of the Chem father's siblings, some had the broad indica OG/SourD type leaves. None of the AK-47 siblings had broad leaves, they were all pretty narrow/hybrid looking.

Keep in mind the plants are still very small, these are very early on observations.

AC
#1, #4 - Have 3 bladed leaves up to the 3rd node. Fourth node too small to see if they continue.
#2,#3 - Have 5 bladed leaves starting on the 3rd node.
#2,#4 - Have broad stubby leaves, unlike either of the parents. So it seems that some of the aunt's and uncle's broad leaf traits on the Chem side came through. I will be watching these pretty closely! Mostly #4 with the 3 blades and wide leaves. Should be interesting.
#1,#3 - Have medium/narrow bladed leaves, like both parents.

AK
#1,#2 - Both are pretty much the same in structure.
#1 - Not as dark green as #2, or any other of the 12 total seedlings.
#1 - Has 3 bladed leaves up to the 3rd node and then starts a 5 bladed leaf.
#2 - Has 3 bladed leaves up to the 4th node. 5th node too small to see yet.

AM
#1#3#4#5 - Have broad leaves.
#2 - Has narrow leaves like momma. The Mango Tango father started off with broad leaves and ended up with hybrid looking leaves when mature.

That is all for now

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

AC#2 got a little shock from a few things. But I'm sure it will bounce right back.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Fuzzy AC#1
IMG 2326

IMG 2327

...compared to the less fuzzy Afghan Kushes and other AC pheno
IMG 2328

IMG 2329

IMG 2330

Here you can see the 5 vs 3 bladed leaves on the 3rd node
IMG 2332

IMG 2333

And here you can see the tight/close/short branched leaves on AM#1 ... compared to the long, arm-like leaf stems on AM#2 - which is similar to the AK-47 mother.
IMG 2334

IMG 2335

In a way I'm kinda hoping AC#1 is a male... :)

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Hey guys, just a heads up, I may not be posting the rest of the pics for this log. I have been having a few of my posts deleted/censored. But long story short, I strongly dislike censorship and am migrating to another forum to share my experiences. Honestly, I can't be sure this post will even stay up, lol.

I am still around, but going to a new platform. Here is the link to the rest of this grow on the forum I am trying out: click here (for the cont. of this grow)

Quite honestly, the users here are top notch, and I LOVE the way I upload pics on this forum!!! But I hate worrying if each post of mine will be deleted before someone gets a benefit from it. I wish everyone the best! And as long as my account doesn't get banned/deleted, then I will check back to see if there are any messages from friends on occasion and simply to support some friends - I met a lot of good, genuine people here!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom