testers needed

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Darkstar

Posts and pix of grows aren't always a difinitive qualifier.
I may not have alot of posts or grow journals but Mota and I go back 8yrs, thats why I offered my services.

Peace...

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Posts and pix of grows aren't always a difinitive qualifier.
I may not have alot of posts or grow journals but Mota and I go back 8yrs, thats why I offered my services.

Peace...

Sorry if i offended you. I wasn't doubting your ability. Someone asked if there were rules so i just posted what i have been told in the past.

S

sweetbee

Mota, Yours truly would love the opportunity to " test the waters " for you . . . A lifetime of experience accompanies a vow that all results will be reported !
In any case, a big "thanks" goes out for all your generosity and time you spend
creating "greener pastures" for everyone!
Blessings, Sweetbee

D

Darkstar

Jeff,
No worries, I'm not offended.
I just wanted to clarify why I asked to be considered.
I agree that too many people ask to be a tester just to try and get free beans or start them but don't follow through.
Grow on...

B

BluntForce

I'm not at this point in time ready to test any beans but will be shortly. I will alos be using LED light and perhaps plasma so the test grows I could perfrom would be different to the average joe's I suspect. As a grower I would rate myself (out of 10) around a 7 or an 8 at the very most. I'm not being modest to try to elicit sympathy, I'm just not all that good. I can however grow with decent level of skill and will have my pics up in the next few days so for future reference I hope they have some effect on those who make the decisions.

S

StrikeitRich

Testers?

Always willing to lend a hand if ur in need.

Shoot me a PM.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom