Testers Wanted

• Thread starter Uprising SeedCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Would love to do some testing for sure as I'm a fairly experienced grower thats worked with several mediums. I do not have any completed logs up on the site but am in the midst of some stuff currently with pics, the room and have the space to do the testing.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

Just got a new basement! Framing off 2 10x10 rooms on a flip, 4000w apieced mixed spectrum. four soma style beds on casters in each. Looking to start some new genes asap, so this would be perfect. Would love to take part in this! Thanks so much for the opportunity

B

Big Fergie

Uprising Seed Co is looking for testers for several of our strains. We are hoping to find growers of all different types (ie hydro, soil, coco, aero, outdoor,etc). We have had lots of positive feed back from local testers and are excited to find new seed testers. Let us know if you are interested!
Can wait to see what you come out with sir, all thouse strains sounds so good

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
It would be your pleasure to have me test these. I make a pussy purr with the stroke of my hand! lol J/K;)
Imperial Kush, The Rooster, Peter Tosh and the White Bear sound nice. It would be MY pleasure to test something for ya.:D

Jeezer

Jeezer

Here are the strains that I will be sending out tester packs for: All packs contain 13 regular seeds.

Uprising OG-(Lemon OG x Tahoe OG) x Fire OG)
Imperial Kush- (Pre 98 Bubba x Uprising OG)
Sayonara- (The Big x Uprising OG)
Godfather OG- (Tahoe OG x Uprising OG)
Blue Uprising- (Blue Dream x Uprising OG)
Peter Tosh- (Ken’s GDP x White OG)
White Kosher- (Kosher Kush x White OG v2.0)
White Bear- (White Fire x White OG v2.0)
White Rooster (The Rooster x White OG v2.0)

What a list! :) Great start Uprising!

Hard to pick a favorite because they all sound like good crosses.

Noob78

Noob78

Even If I am not a tester, I would love to try white bear and the white rooster plus the super confidential sounds good. Can't wait to get my hands on some of Uprising's stuff sounds solid.

Noob78

Noob78

super confidential ? which one is that?
Super Lemon Haze X LA Confidential
heres there strains
Strain Catalog:
Bubblegum (Bubblegum x Bubblegum)
Tesla- (White Russian x Bubblegum)
Super Confidential (Super Lemon Haze x LA Confidential)
The Rooster- (Purple Master Kush x LA Confidential)
Uprising OG-(Lemon OG x Tahoe OG) x Fire OG)
Imperial Kush- (Pre 98 Bubba x Uprising OG)
Sayonara- (The Big x Uprising OG)
Godfather OG- (Tahoe OG x Uprising OG)
Blue Uprising- (Blue Dream x Uprising OG)
Peter Tosh- (Ken’s GDP x White OG)
White Kosher- (Kosher Kush x White OG v2.0)
White Bear- (White Fire x White OG v2.0)
White Rooster (The Rooster x White OG v2.0)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

wow i dont know how i didn notice these before but im digging the super confidential and double bubble gum also but i seen the rest of the listbefore im getting anxious i dont know if this is a premature whats up or not but im thinking whats up already hopefully nothing negative!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Id like to run the Godfather(being my #1 pick), White Bear or White Kosher. Ill be running UCDWC, sythetic nutes. I like pushing my plants hard. Push for the max potential in the genetics. I got room. Congrats on your new venture!
Peace,
Quest

Top Bottom