Testers Wanted

• Thread starter Uprising SeedCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uprising SeedCo

Uprising SeedCo

Breeder
Staff
Thanks everyone for the kind words and concerns. We did have a minor set back that tested our resilience and drive. We are in this for the long run however and are not backing down. We will be able to send out the beans as soon as I get the ok from logic. We will be loading pictures and strain information in the next few days.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Yes and glad to learn it was just a challenge and not a crisis!:) Oh boy now the fun starts

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Currently have my hands QUITE full so not putting myself in the ring, but look forward to trying some gear somewhere down the line. Looks/ sounds to be a sick list of genetics. I hope things get back on track for you guys. Best wishes! Peace Uprising! Motiv

S

snitch420

If its not too late we can test for you at our mmj facilities. Plenty of room where we are. Need something special for our patients.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey snitch, you might wanna just start a new profile homie. Pick a new name and shit! Lmfao!!!
Welcome to the Farm. But seriously, change it.
Quest

soserthc1

soserthc1

If its not too late we can test for you at our mmj facilities. Plenty of room where we are. Need something special for our patients.
There are requirement's to test on this forum that most use. You need to have a complete grow log from start to finish , you need at least 25 post , Don't think anyone is going to fall for someone who signed up yesterday with a snitch420 name and saying your patient's would love it , is a shame if you are actually lieing which i would venture to say you are. This site has been getting childish lately .....

urbanite420

urbanite420

Hi! Nice to see peeps spreading great genetics around. Just a Q. If all your gear is regular, how did you make the "Uprising OG?" The Tahoe and Fire are female clone only's but you have the Fire as the father in that cross. And is that the NorCal Fire or Raskals Fire? Thanks!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hi! Nice to see peeps spreading great genetics around. Just a Q. If all your gear is regular, how did you make the "Uprising OG?" The Tahoe and Fire are female clone only's but you have the Fire as the father in that cross. And is that the NorCal Fire or Raskals Fire? Thanks!!!
Awesome Question .....

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

lol...you kind of answered that one yourself brotha...if its raskals fire, he could have selected a male from that stock and hit the tahoe lady my man...

Top Bottom