Testers Wanted

• Thread starter Uprising SeedCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternal Student

Eternal Student

sorry bout that urbanite...i retract my statement...he has the tahoe and the fire both listed as males in that genealogy. probably a typo in the description maybe?...idk...good question, but im assuming thats the answer....probably had a male lemon og hit to tahoe, then selected a male from that to hit the norcal fire...just my guess...we'll see what uprising has to say

Uprising SeedCo

Uprising SeedCo

Breeder
Staff
Yeah Eternal Student is correct. We try listing all of our genetics the old fashion way so that farmers can read them, but I understand that several genetic companies don't always do the same. We had some really killer Fire OG from from a pack of Raskal OG. We used our best male to dust a bunch of different ladies.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Yeah Eternal Student is correct. We try listing all of our genetics the old fashion way so that farmers can read them, but I understand that several genetic companies don't always do the same. We had some really killer Fire OG from from a pack of Raskal OG. We used our best male to dust a bunch of different ladies.

nice list of strains, when are they going to be up for sale? and how many seeds per pack and how much per pack? thanks in advance.

Uprising SeedCo

Uprising SeedCo

Breeder
Staff
We are sending out testers this week and will be sending beans to be put on the farm hopefully soon after. We have all reg seeds and all packs have 13 beans. Still not sure how much they will be on the farm. Once I know these details I will post the information.

soserthc1

soserthc1

We are sending out testers this week and will be sending beans to be put on the farm hopefully soon after. We have all reg seeds and all packs have 13 beans. Still not sure how much they will be on the farm. Once I know these details I will post the information.
my guess would be between 60-100 with my best guess being 80 a pack but genetic's will dictate there own price once shows are up, good luck uprising ,,,,,,,

urbanite420

urbanite420

Lol...its harder than that to offend me. So you are actually using Cali Connections Raskal OG, not any Fire crosses made by Raskal right? Which release are you using out of curiosity? Swerve put out a few different releases. Raskal never put out a Fire OG, only a Fire OG Bx which is his Fire outcrossed to his Alien kush F1. Not tryin to poke the bear, I just want to make sure...

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up what up farm fam... i met up with Uprising seeds today.... very cool dude he hooked me up with Uprising og and Godfather og.... i cant wait to drop these non-fem beans 13 in a pack sure to find a keeper.. i dont know anyone's gear that gives this much love in one pack 13... straight up dude that will answer your questions about his gear... thanks Uprising seed co.. for giving me the chance to grow your gear.. wish you the best with you and your gear... ill be posting my grow log hopefully at the end of this month.. thanks y'all...
Smiley dance013

soserthc1

soserthc1

what up what up farm fam... i met up with Uprising seeds today.... very cool dude he hooked me up with Uprising og and Godfather og.... i cant wait to drop these non-fem beans 13 in a pack sure to find a keeper.. i dont know anyone's gear that gives this much love in one pack 13... straight up dude that will answer your questions about his gear... thanks Uprising seed co.. for giving me the chance to grow your gear.. wish you the best with you and your gear... ill be posting my grow log hopefully at the end of this month.. thanks y'all...View attachment 265910
hear you bro, don't have the pleasure of meeting the man but beans are on the way, Uprising threads will be hitting the farm ..... for sure ...good luck I'll let you know what i'm running in a few days ...13 beans are a good way to start out , gotta do something original to get the hype going now let us see if the genetic's follow suit..... good luck to all .... see you's in the uprising threads.....soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yes I havent met the man either but have some on the way. Uprising seems like stand up type of guy. Hope I can do his gear justice. White Bear here.
I gave him a few choices in order and didn't ask what he the shipped , I like surprises ....it kind brings back the lost christmas fun.......best of luck to all .... please do the threads guys as this is the kind of stuff , that makes breeders not wanna give testers if not ran ... and I don't know about you guys but 13 beans of dank for free , works for me ... anyday ... Respect soser

Noob78

Noob78

I plan on running mine on here. I believe i said white bear or uprising og either way sounds super dank plus like soser said 13 free. I have to get a set up for them now but will have them up and running in a few months with a day by day account of the grow.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Wassup bro. It was cool meeting u this weekend. This gear sounds pretty fire and i would ask to test but i have too much on my plate right now. I wouldn't want to keep them beans in the fridge when there are peeps that can grow them out asap. Maybe for their next round of testing.....if they need any at that point.

what up what up farm fam... i met up with Uprising seeds today.... very cool dude he hooked me up with Uprising og and Godfather og.... i cant wait to drop these non-fem beans 13 in a pack sure to find a keeper..i dont know anyone's gear that gives this much love in one pack 13... straight up dude that will answer your questions about his gear... thanks Uprising seed co.. for giving me the chance to grow your gear.. wish you the best with you and your gear... ill be posting my grow log hopefully at the end of this month.. thanks y'all...View attachment 265910

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I gave him a few choices in order and didn't ask what he the shipped , I like surprises ....it kind brings back the lost christmas fun.......best of luck to all .... please do the threads guys as this is the kind of stuff , that makes breeders not wanna give testers if not ran ... and I don't know about you guys but 13 beans of dank for free , works for me ... anyday ... Respect soser

same here, i cant wait to see what shows up!!! it all looks fun, hoping for somethin unique!

and im gettin a shirt! woot!

Top Bottom