Testimonials For Caps Bennies

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Here's a little update I thought I'd post........

I've been using CAP's bennies now for about 6 month's and I have had zero disease or pest issues.

In the past when using large quantities of organic soil I've normally had to deal with fungus gnats in one way or another.
I occasionally see one now days,but for the most part they are nonexistent.......:)root health is also excellent as well as nutrient uptake.

Keep up the good work CAP!

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
I want to say caps bennies is good stuff. I have had great results. Thanks Cap

G

growbigtrees

Haven't looked back since receiving CAPS packs. Tons of vigorous new growth and the plants have never been happier, thank you.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I will continue the positive feedback - I watered a tea recipe saturday 10/6 consisting of:
Humisoil
Earth worm castings
Bio-activator
Nute, Root, & Foliar pack
Molasses
My Bloom Top Dressing
Today, 10/9 there is such a noticeable difference I simply cannot get over it..
I used the tea on flowering plants, transplants, vegging clones and mothers...The growth in root size and the overall plant size has exploded....There is honestly not one yellow leaf on any of the plants treated with the tea. Good shit! On my way to order more as we speak....

-GR33N

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. . .This plant is in organic super soil and has been fed a steady diet of cap's bennie tea.

outwest

DURBOW sf

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

I battled root aphids a while back( maybe 6 months ago), and Caps packs were ordered. I hit my coco with Merit 75 and exciteR pyrethrin as both a drench and spray VERY thoroughly. I waited a week or so, and hit them again. This was in veg and mother plants. I wasn't happy about using the Merit 75 due to the imidacloprid. However I had friends that had battled them, and the combination of imid and pyrethrin was the only thing that worked. I also read about some peoples success on here with this combination, and decided to try it out.

Let me say that I am a clean freak in my grow area. I have also been using the same coco for around two years now. I was able to eradicate a very bad outbreak of root aphids with the above methods and Caps packs.

I took Capulators packs and brewed them as per his instructions. I continued to do so throughout veg and flower weekly without exception. I'm happy to report that the root aphids are no longer in the picture. I hesitate to say they are 100% gone due to Murphy's law, but I don't cringe anymore when I hear" root aphid", if that tells you anything.

Also, I am still using the same coco that was infested. Call it confidence, stubbornness, or stupidity. The bugs are gone though. That includes root aphids, an occasional fungus gnat, and anything insect. I approve of Caps packs.:cool: Thank you good sir!

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

Outwest is right about the pictures... So here is a picture of some plants in formerly root aphid infested coco, with weekly Capulator teas.
Og pic 2

S

swisscheese

I jumped on the capulator beneficials train about a year ago and haven't looked back. Great products for both your indoor and outdoor gardens! I also use it in my compost bins for my organic vegetable gardens and it has greatly improved my compost quality. It's a nice feeling to open my compost tumbler up and take a big whiff and think "Damn that smells like some good shit!". Anyone who has made their own compost knows what I'm talking about.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Hello everybody! Pretty sure this is my first post...I'm a medical commercial grower in CO, part of a team of supervisors managing 5 warehouses, of which the smallest (my "office") is 52 lights. We have had problems in the past with PM, gray mold, aphids and gnats, and more recently with thrips. It cost nearly 2000 bucks to stock enough omri listed preventatives (botaniguard, spinosad, activonate, etc.) for the warehouses, every week! We made the move to the beneficials (i guess the biowar products now!) about three months ago, and have seen a complete collapse of every root aphid colony. We haven't seen any kind of mold (even fuscarium on clones) since we began application. Every now and then, aphids will break out in our coco, but they are annihilated within two days of a tea application.
The plants are definitely uptaking more sugars (we've seen mag deficiencies that we can only attribute to a thriving biolife), and are always in praying position (auto-response always engaged). Every transition period is taken with ease, where we used to wait a day or two for growth out of transplants and flipped plants, we now see such vigorous, happy plants that we've had to make changes to our cycles and scheduling to accommodate their maxed-out growing habits.

we foliar and feed feed tea @ a 1:5 ratio once a week, or four days apart if we see an outbreak.

here are some pretty insane pictures of the destruction. This is what sealed the deal for me and made me realize that biowar products are without a doubt the most effective and beneficial thing you could put in your garden. Liquid gold.

IMG 9166

IMG 9168
IMG 9185

These three are all shots of infected root aphids. it's the coolest thing i've ever seen...been obsessed with peeking in my grow bags lately :p The best part is that the fungus will break down the aphids and turn them into plant food. you can see the dried carcasses from an earlier application in the bottom pic :p
IMG 9279

this is the side of my EWC strainer when i make the tea. after 20 hours the whole thing is usually coated in colony.
IMG 9276

and last but not least, this is what is happening after 20 hours of brewing. Bacteria and fungus cultures big enough to see with the naked eye! you can even see differences in the way different species are growing. It's as much fun to make and apply tea than it is to actually grow the plants...talk about making life happen! this stuff is literally biosoup!

if you have any reservation towards capulator's products, ignore that part of yourself. These packs are easy to use, hard to fuck up, and will be the best change your garden has ever seen.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hello everybody! Pretty sure this is my first post...I'm a medical commercial grower in CO, part of a team of supervisors managing 5 warehouses, of which the smallest (my "office") is 52 lights. We have had problems in the past with PM, gray mold, aphids and gnats, and more recently with thrips. It cost nearly 2000 bucks to stock enough omri listed preventatives (botaniguard, spinosad, activonate, etc.) for the warehouses, every week! We made the move to the beneficials (i guess the biowar products now!) about three months ago, and have seen a complete collapse of every root aphid colony. We haven't seen any kind of mold (even fuscarium on clones) since we began application. Every now and then, aphids will break out in our coco, but they are annihilated within two days of a tea application.
The plants are definitely uptaking more sugars (we've seen mag deficiencies that we can only attribute to a thriving biolife), and are always in praying position (auto-response always engaged). Every transition period is taken with ease, where we used to wait a day or two for growth out of transplants and flipped plants, we now see such vigorous, happy plants that we've had to make changes to our cycles and scheduling to accommodate their maxed-out growing habits.

we foliar and feed feed tea @ a 1:5 ratio once a week, or four days apart if we see an outbreak.

here are some pretty insane pictures of the destruction. This is what sealed the deal for me and made me realize that biowar products are without a doubt the most effective and beneficial thing you could put in your garden. Liquid gold.

View attachment 261602
View attachment 261603View attachment 261604
These three are all shots of infected root aphids. it's the coolest thing i've ever seen...been obsessed with peeking in my grow bags lately :p The best part is that the fungus will break down the aphids and turn them into plant food. you can see the dried carcasses from an earlier application in the bottom pic :p
View attachment 261605
this is the side of my EWC strainer when i make the tea. after 20 hours the whole thing is usually coated in colony.
View attachment 261606
and last but not least, this is what is happening after 20 hours of brewing. Bacteria and fungus cultures big enough to see with the naked eye! you can even see differences in the way different species are growing. It's as much fun to make and apply tea than it is to actually grow the plants...talk about making life happen! this stuff is literally biosoup!

if you have any reservation towards capulator's products, ignore that part of yourself. These packs are easy to use, hard to fuck up, and will be the best change your garden has ever seen.

I haven't commented on any testimonial threads yet but I have to here. Those pics are amazing. Look at the fungus on those motherfucin' bugs!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YES!!!! So awesome. I am so glad to be able to use and offer this product. Thank you for joining the farm to write this testimonial. Hope you stick around a bit and share some knowledge!

-Cap

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

We Solidarity, WOW!! Can you post your tea recipe?

its almost the same recipe that cap has posted in his tea recipe thread! I wrote a little about it there if you want to check it out.

and hey cap- it's my pleasure! seeing all those fuzzy little aphids was awesome...only time i was ever stoked to see mold in a garden hahaha. even made me bust out my camera for the first time in years! it was pretty bad before they got roasted, and they're pretty much history now. been taking pics of the garden too, can't wait for you to see how the plants are liking that tea :)

toxichippie

toxichippie

my bennies arrived today with the quickness taboot!!

thanks cap!

squiggly

squiggly

They work.

A lot.

Buy them.

Cap, need a chemist on the ground level before you become a millionaire? Let this suffice as my application if so :)

L

Liberanos5

The new labels are nice....but the contents of the packs are the real deal. Thank you again!!!.....gnats? What gnats!!!

2fast4u2

2fast4u2

My experience with caps bennies has changed the way I grow. I really dont know what else to say.. Cap, I dont know who you are, but you are selling a "near" guarantee that if used correctly, your plants will thrive even in less than favorable conditions, as Ive seen first hand..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ive brewed teas now for 2-3 years and now have switched over to the packs and seen better health, vigor as well and less gnats!!! Especially all the information from the discussions and peoples recipes. Will have a permanent place in my garden. Good luck with the new business. MWD

gumby420

gumby420

so i sprayed with his foliar spray and within two days i noticed the plants were looking more healthy green and vibrant. i transplanted some teens from one gallon into ten gallon pots and put his nute pack in mixed with the soil, holy shit do they look awesome now, they havent shown any signs of shock or anything, straight to new growth!! thanks cap!!

Top Bottom