Testimonials For Caps Bennies

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Noreastfog

Hi Cap, I just re-ordered another kilo each of root and foliar.

I grow in hydro Ebb-n-Grow buckets and have had issues with the roots in the past. The results since i started using your benes is out standing.
I grow in three rooms. One veg room that feeds two flower rooms. I've had to re-do my timing schedule. I've cut days if not a week off my EZ Cloner time, and a week of veg. And I finish with the healthiest roots I've ever had (read yield).

A year ago I had to shut down over some licence issues and lost all my genetics. I acquired some new clones that came with their own littles gifts , mites and PM. I was a little freaked out but hoping the teas would deliver as promised. They have! Growing is a lot less stressful.

I'm in Canada and I know my grow shop guy has contacted you, I hope he is able to bring them in to his store. Everyone needs these.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Caps bennies r a must have in any garden!! Super fast shipping also..

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

Does using Chemical nutes like Jacks Classic or Dyna Grow kill these bennies?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Does using Chemical nutes like Jacks Classic or Dyna Grow kill these bennies?

only if you're letting your media dry out regularly. It's the drying out that kills bennies - since water evaporates/gets absorbed faster than all the salts in the water, the media's EC slowly rises the drier it gets. You can also kill them by feeding constant high EC, anything over 1.8 for a prolonged period is going to mess with them (as well as your roots)

spacebomb

spacebomb

damn,caps ROCKSAN.hell of a nice bloke.AND generous.and a frikin genious?well imho. microbes etc!wtf.lol.caps,them packs were well received by the ladies.ill be dropping my order real soon.this gear seems to last a long time.ME LOVE BENNIES ,LONG TIME:-)HAHA
Caps bennies r a must have in any garden!! Super fast shipping also..View attachment 340830

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Wjhat size packs are those goo?.anyway how ya gooinng bro:-)lol. much respect to you from across the pond:-)
peace s-
All is GOOd.. There juss the small 8oz packs that's all I can afford.. Much respect back at u from the center of Cali..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

think them 8,oz packs last a nice while if you dont be waste full eh.i love them.
4 a small garden like mine it's a great size b'cuz I only make a gallon of tea every week so I'm using 1 TBS of each root & foliar.. I could prolly even get away with making a 1/2 gallon of tea..

spacebomb

spacebomb

do you use 1,tbs in a gal? then what? thats not enough to use on8,plants is it? do u add that to your water + nutes or?i just want mine to last aswell.like you use urs? :-).
id apreciate it:-)
peace bro
s-
4 a small garden like mine it's a great size b'cuz I only make a gallon of tea every week so I'm using 1 TBS of each root & foliar.. I could prolly even get away with making a 1/2 gallon of tea..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

do you use 1,tbs in a gal? then what? thats not enough to use on8,plants is it? do u add that to your water + nutes or?i just want mine to last aswell.like you use urs? :-).
id apreciate it:-)
peace bro
s-
Yes I brew only 1 lil gallon of tea..

1 TSP - root pack
1 TSP - foliar pack
1 TSP - Molasses
1 TSP - liquid Kelp
Lil hand full worm castings (till mid bloom)
Lil hand full of Ancient Forest Alaska Humus
1-2 TSP Mexican bat guano (veg)
1-2 TSP Jamaican bat guano (bloom after week 2)
Maybe even a lil alfalfa

After a 24hr brew I foliar with pure tea & dilute 8-16oz per 5 gal water 4 my root drench.. That's my tea mix.. The guanos & alfalfa meal I'm experimenting with so I don't quite got the exact amounts dialed in yet but last harvest the plants loved this mix..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey guys this is a testimonial thread... not a tea makin thread LOL. Let's get back to testimonials only.. good or bad please.

d1esel

d1esel

Nothing but love for ogbiowar, game changer for sure! Just received the trifecta, fast shipping and great prices. I swear my girls grew a foot after I gave them a shower of foliar. Excited to see what harvest time looks like! Thank you Cap, my girls thank you too! Happy growing. ...

Myco

Myco

Cap, you're a total cocksucker.

Kidding, kidding. :p

Order made it to me pretty quick, 3 days or so. Stoked about that.

But what I am most stoked about, is 7 days after the first use of the Nute and Root packs, I have never seen such a direct positive impact on my plants in veg. I have an array of seedlings, clones, mothers - that were all semi-suffering from the phantom problem that I've been dealing with for about a year. A week later, the little ones and the mothers are looking better than my veg space has looked in literally, a year.

So far, I am fucking sold. If this keeps up, you have a lifetime customer sir. Thank you very, very much.

P.S. These products have no only improved the health of my plants in such a quick fashion - also have improved my life! Cannabis is my passion and a fair part of my livelihood, and this problem that I have tried EVERYTHING to eradicate has taken it's toll on me through some degree of stress. Just the fact that there is hope of being able to grow normal plants in early veg again, I feel very comforted.

I forgot how fucking fast cannabis can grow in veg - the improvement is staggering. okay I'm going to get off of Cap's/OGbiowar's nuts now - everybody have a pleasant day.

P

PuregenetiKs

I am on forums a lot and have read about caps bennies quite a bit for some time now. I am pretty stubborn about trying new things and am usually late to the party, but in good reason. I came here and seen the abundance of positive reviews and side by side pictures and that was the final straw. I knew after becoming interested in and digging up any information I could find that this product was going to be a game changer. I was never more hyped to receive an additive for my plants because I was completely sold on the benefit I would receive. This was last week.

I made a trifecta brew for 2 hours as suggested on the website and disregarded a long drawn out brew out of pure excitement. I made 10 gallons of tea, consisting of the three 4oz packets. I diluted 5 gallons of tea with 35 gallons of water, making a total of 80 gallons of diluted tea. I watered my veg and within 16 hours there was a noticeable effect it. Everything has ultra bright green new growth centers like I haven't seen in a long time. It has now been 48 hours and everything is happier then ever.

I grow in my own custom organic mix that has been simple and suited me well for quite some time, but I have been missing this edge. I use a healthy organic belnd with Extreme Mychos but have never seen it make them shoot up like this. I am fighting some fungas gnats and thrips right now, an easy fight with my 5 gallon bucket of gnatrol, conseve sc spinosad, and every other imagineable product. However, I would rather practice prevention and also receive the incredible growth, balance and root zones Caps bennies seems to provide by the reviews I have seen and my short experience.

So in closing, I am stoked to be on the damn hype train now. I am sold, and will be buying this stuff by the shit ton. I have around 1300 gallons of soil in my indoor organic garden at any given time and this is now a every 7-10 day treatment. I know at least 20 other gardeners that are on my same organic mix will eventually be sold as well and buying this stuff up. I spread the word to a contact at the largest hydro store in the mitten since I would rather source it locally and this won't be the first time they take my word. Expect to hear from them. Shipping was uber fast, the fastest I have ever received something from Cali.

Thank you Cap for the wonderful product, I hope it never goes away and like most things only gets better with time. I wish you great success and I will be back for some root shots and what have you at a later time.

PK

Top Bottom